CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Ds Days Video

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 01:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ds Days Video

Matt (dsaholic) has brought it to my attention, that his friend and neighbor, has the skill and ability to shoot, and porduce a video aimed at Ds days and the races going on. This is not a set in stone deal. The gentlemen will be there with Matt anyhow, and we were wanting to know what kind of response there would be to do something like this. Matt was going to speak with him about costs, as it will cost to produce the dvds.

So who would be interested in this, if in fact it could be done for a reasonable dollar. He would be doing it for the enjoyment or doing it. So it would really be to pay the cost of doing it.

Any takers?

Just a reminder, this is a hypothetical question.

Old 08-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ds Days Video

You could count me in, I think it would be pretty cool!

Old 08-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ds Days Video

So I take it there is not much interest then. I thought that it would be a good way to get some really good footage with a pro behind the camera. I think that Eric will still be coming down with us and filming so we will have the footage just not edited and on DVD's.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ds Days Video

Its all good Matt. us local boys can enjoy the footage.

Old 08-09-2006, 12:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ds Days Video

I would be interested, that sounds cool!!!

Old 08-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ds Days Video

I would be interested in a DVD. I am sure people are a little reserved to guarantee money before they have seen any examples of the guys work. I am sure if he makes the video and does a good job of editing, everyone would buy one who made it to the event and alot of people who didn't.

Old 08-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ds Days Video

Im in.

Trending Topics

Old 08-09-2006, 08:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ds Days Video

Well you can see some of his work on myspace. Search under "moxion". He has footage in nirto circus, godfrey films, global addiction, and others. This guy is the real thing. Like I said he will be coming down to party with us and film for me but wether he makes a DVD for distro will depend on the interest.

Old 08-09-2006, 10:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Ds Days Video

This guy dsaholic is talking about is big league into the film industry. I just got off the phone with him. We talked about covering the entire drag race. Also some conversion bike displaying massive power and all the exotic drag bikes that the world hasnt seen. We need feedback from the 450 croud from other forums as to how many potential DVD buyers there will be. Im talking a PROFESSIONAL DVD here guys. Not some home brew low quality stuff.

I cannot talk any kind of price, but to make a dvd of the UTAH hill shoot/ds days will be very expensive.

KGB, CPC, I need to know how many potential buyers there could be (ballpark) for a BIGTIME DVD that is a few hours long up close and personal of all the racing... This is just to see if we can cover the cost of production. We can provide the DVD's at a good price and easily avaliable. I am talking with a potential sponsor who might be able to make this happen. This film editor knows and has done films for Travis pastrana etc. This is the time to step up and check around to see if this is something people would buy. ( I think it it should sell like mad ) Let me know what you think. I will do my best help make this happen.

Thanks dsaholic for the refference. I will try to see what I can do as far as making it worth this guys while so everyone can have something to watch through the off and on season.

Old 08-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ds Days Video

I've talked to Matt on the side and I'm game, it really would be nice to have something like this to watch when the snow flies......

Quick Reply: Ds Days Video