CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DSNUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Goose frabba
Awww....I feel much better now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] How bout you guys?

Old 08-09-2006, 01:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
This could get ugly, i better stick around for a bit.
Maybe..............

Rcoop - I can't take this anymore. The things you are choosing to use as tools for this worthless debate indicate that your argument with me is verrrrry important to you. I am going to give you a few pointers that will improve your debate performance dramatically![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Of course I won't give all the secrets away...................I still need to maintain an edge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

First, don't allow the debate to become this important. That means you are personally involved which brings emotion to the table and that will bury you in and of itself. Take for example your decision to make the stretch from my comment about terrorists throwing rocks, then suggesting what I really meant was that I wanted to disrespect our men and women in uniform and so on and so forth..............That is a stretch or connection that no one will be able to justify.

Your method of calling me names for several weeks and talking about my mother, etc............then if I even come close to implying name calling, you jump on me with both feet for name calling. That seems to have worked for years in politics. Along the same lines, accusing me over and over again of threatening you.......even when I never did.........you will get a certain number of people to eventually believe you. Both of those methods, although not the most honest approach, are fairly effective. Kudo's on that front[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Next.........never resort to name calling unless you are defending someone else. It isn't ideal in that circumstance either, but most will let you get by with it if your intentions are unselfish and you are protecting others. If all you are doing is defending yourself or attacking someone for personal reasons,............if you name call like in your very first post to me, I can kick your butt all over this forum for an extended period of time and most will let me do it because you weren't being very nice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....see how that works?

Another thing about name calling.........it will always be something you have to apologize for upon reconciliation. It is important to avoid saying anything you have to apologize for..........for a number of reasons[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sympathy vote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Don't use transparent issues like patriotism in a meaningless internet forum debate to gain a sympathy vote. It won't work. It is like after Kerry saw how much of the voting block appreciated GW's Christianity, Kerry decided to remember his Catholic roots after being a secular humanist his entire career. It came off as shallow, fake and all about politics. based on that I would ask the mods to delete this thread for the same reasons.............but if you think it helps, leave it right on up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Stick to issues. If you have a personal issue with me, no one wants to hear that.......PM me. We can work it out. If you have issues with me that are not of a personal nature, such as our ATV's.........for arguments sake, those are great discussion topics that we can get rowdy about our differences with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

So many things you have said have turned out to be untrue so far like the claims about Bomber's frame and the fact that you have a Monorail and that you were going to come find us at dunefest, etc. This will really leave you high and dry when you need to rely on your credibility to withstand a debate. The moral of that story is never tell a lie and make a conscious effort not to exaggerate either. That has long term disadvantages to credibility.

Well that is enough to get you started. If you have any questions about any of this be sure to let me know. I know most of this will sound very foreign but trust me, it works![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Exactly the response i expected just be thankfull that there are men who afford you the freedom to live as you do. Unless your ready to step up ill leave you to your fun. Get that bike running ill even pull start you if thats what it takes to facilitate this. Just to give you a little help with the quiz you failed Memorial Day is not a day off to go riding. You might want to read up on it.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Sympathy vote[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Don't use transparent issues like patriotism in a meaningless internet forum debate to gain a sympathy vote. It won't work. It is like after Kerry saw how much of the voting block appreciated GW's Christianity, Kerry decided to remember his Catholic roots after being a secular humanist his entire career. It came off as shallow, fake and all about politics. based on that I would ask the mods to delete this thread for the same reasons.............but if you think it helps, leave it right on up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This happens a lot unfortunately.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: motox26

This happens a lot unfortunately.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
AMEN. lol. =]

I'm a Vet who served 4 years in the 70's, that and a buck will get me a cup of coffee just about anywhere. =/

Old 08-09-2006, 02:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Excellent response[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You're a quick study![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lets work on sincerety a bit now.............really convince me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Btw, I'm not buying a bit of what you've said on this thread. It sounds like you are trying to recreate yourself. I won't go into my own accalades............If I've ever done anything great for someone, I will let them tell the tale if they choose to. I certainly don't need them as a bolster for my discussions with you or anyone else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anybody got a broom? This thread is cluttered with insecurity............

rcoop - How much longer do you want to go at this? Read the quote found under my list of toys. I am about to invoke that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

AMEN. lol. =]

I'm a Vet who served 4 years in the 70's, that and a buck will get me a cup of coffee just about anywhere. =/
Except Starbucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 02:29 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Default DSNUT

Excellent response[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

You're a quick study![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Lets work on sincerety a bit now.............really convince me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Btw, I'm not buying a bit of what you've said on this thread. It sounds like you are trying to recreate yourself. I won't go into my own accalades............If I've ever done anything great for someone, I will let them tell the tale if they choose to. I certainly don't need them as a bolster for my discussions with you or anyone else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anybody got a broom? This thread is cluttered with insecurity............

rcoop - How much longer do you want to go at this? Read the quote found under my list of toys. I am about to invoke that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Stop using complicated words, it gives me a headache. lol. =]

Old 08-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: Scootergptx

AMEN. lol. =]

Except Starbucks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Luckily we don't have a Starbucks around here or I'd have a hard time getting a cup. lol. =]

Old 08-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default DSNUT

Luckily we don't have a Starbucks around here or I'd have a hard time getting a cup. lol. =]
They're just like roaches. If you see one, there's a dozen more around the corner you can't see. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DSNUT