CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DSNUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: rcoop
Just to give you a little help with the quiz you failed Memorial Day is not a day off to go riding. You might want to read up on it.

Are you suggesting that the memory of those who are honored on Memorial Day in the name of Freedom is best served by dictating what people can and can't do on that day? (i.e. riding?)

Also, are you suggesting that I am being disrespectful to fallen heros and am in some way less patriotic by going riding on Memorial Weekend?.........does that apply to everyone who rides on Memorial Weekend, or just me?

I almost missed this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]............I must be tired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Just to give you a little help with the quiz you failed Memorial Day is not a day off to go riding. You might want to read up on it.

Are you suggesting that the memory of those who are honored on Memorial Day in the name of Freedom is best served by dictating what people can and can't do on that day? (i.e. riding?)

Also, are you suggesting that I am being disrespectful to fallen heros and am in some way less patriotic by going riding on Memorial Weekend?.........does that apply to everyone who rides on Memorial Weekend, or just me?

I almost missed this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]............I must be tired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Why in the world would it be disrespectful to go riding on Memorial day.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I know if there was a day dedicated to me after I passed, I would want people to be happy and do what they enjoy.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

i suggest you both get over to the cup racing headquartes and we sit down face to face no name calling or threats and work this out like men. you are both losing focus on the big picture. besides you both dont want a duner to eliminate you again from the races. ron pm me if you would like to talk to robert i will send you his number

Old 08-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
i suggest you both get over to the cup racing headquartes and we sit down face to face no name calling or threats and work this out like men. you are both losing focus on the big picture. besides you both dont want a duner to eliminate you again from the races. ron pm me if you would like to talk to robert i will send you his number
Finally, someone who is making some sence. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DSNUT

Exactly the response i expected just be thankfull that there are men who afford you the freedom to live as you do. Unless your ready to step up ill leave you to your fun. Get that bike running ill even pull start you if thats what it takes to facilitate this. Just to give you a little help with the quiz you failed Memorial Day is not a day off to go riding. You might want to read up on it.
I too am a Vet.
I think all of us have had family in harms way at one time or another. Many of us have had family give it all so that we can be free today.

Thank you for letting us know how you have have served.

That being said, I think you are out of line testing DSNUT about Memorial Day. I do not think there is a correct answer. Part of a free society is the ability to celebrate what and how we want. To me the best way to celebrate Memorial Day is for us to use our freedom. Whether its riding, going to a parade, paying respect at a cementary, or just staying home.

I know that when I'm riding this Memorial Day, and I will be riding, I will be thanking God for all that we have and thanking those men and women than have given it all so that I can be there enjoying my freedom.
So the answer to your test question for me is, Memorial Day is a day to remember those who have given it all for our country and for us to use our freedom that they sacraficed for.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Luckily we don't have a Starbucks around here or I'd have a hard time getting a cup. lol. =]
Where the h&ll do you live that there is no Starbucks... on the moon.LOL Not that I'm a supporter of Starbucks, its just that there are 4 on the street I work, and two at one intersection... those guys got a good scam going.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

What was the topic of this thread again... oh yea "DSNUT", and his flagrant misuse of the word "terrorist." That is just uncalled for... I mean to use an analogy like this on an open forum is inexcusable. In fact, he made several analogies, used at least 10 adjectives, and utilized too many big words. From now on please write in all lower case, do not use complete sentances, and leave the multiple sylable words out of it... they doidn't do anything to you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LMAO

You guys are funny... who wants to talk about football?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 03:20 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: FatHolly

Luckily we don't have a Starbucks around here or I'd have a hard time getting a cup. lol. =]
Where the h&ll do you live that there is no Starbucks... on the moon.LOL Not that I'm a supporter of Starbucks, its just that there are 4 on the street I work, and two at one intersection... those guys got a good scam going.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

What was the topic of this thread again... oh yea "DSNUT", and his flagrant misuse of the word "terrorist." That is just uncalled for... I mean to use an analogy like this on an open forum is inexcusable. In fact, he made several analogies, used at least 10 adjectives, and utilized too many big words. From now on please write in all lower case, do not use complete sentances, and leave the multiple sylable words out of it... they doidn't do anything to you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LMAO

You guys are funny... who wants to talk about football?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Landrum SC, the closest Starbucks is 30 miles from here. lol. =]

Yes, single syllable words is an excellent idea. It will help me from having to keep grabbing the dictionary. lol. =]

Old 08-09-2006, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

here is some big words that you guys will know place your oral cavity on my reproductive organ testis not ovaries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] settle this and lets go back to having fun. RED CUP RACING

Old 08-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
here is some big words that you guys will know place your oral cavity on my reproductive organ testis not ovaries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] settle this and lets go back to having fun. RED CUP RACING
LMAO

Old 08-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: FatHolly

Forget starbucks, Rcoop needs some hemlock tea big time! LOL Thats just a little joke.... well maybe not.

Quick Reply: DSNUT