CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DSNUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSNUT

Oh man, its all over now - You might as well head over to the EX Riders forum! LOL

Old 08-09-2006, 07:10 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DSNUT

Can I enter my Quad in this race fellas?

Old 08-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Niccce.. chit or get off the pot huh.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Niccce.. chit or get off the pot huh.
Even came complete with a Pink Powerband.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Add a rainbow flag to that and I know at least two people that would want it - heck they'd even ride together ... You two know who you are ..!

Old 08-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

well ron maybe if rcoop took a 3hour ride with me and we spent basically the whole day together i could get a better idea. what i think needs to happen is you should call him. for an 18 year old kid you have a dang good head on your shoulders. shoot i was gonna take my belt off and give you a couple of whacks with it when i finaly saw how young you were. yes freebird had athread with his name in it and i think he basicaly said i was stupid and i cant read becouse i ask what he ran the klotz in. he did not have any pictures so i got a little confused about what sled he was talking about. trust and faith is something that has to be built between the 2 people. the only thing i can vouch for is myself. i treat you all the same way everytime i see you all. i dont try to be anything im not, im just a poor farmer who likes to hang out and have a few beers. im a person who gets enjoyment and pleasure being able to see other people happy. i would give the shirt off my back to help you all out when in time of need but to few on here that still is not enough, i know where i stand in a certain little group of guys and gals and that is good enough for me. you will either love me or hate me but either way you will get the truth out of me. sure i joke and stuff but when it comes to it you know which way it comes from me.

Old 08-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default DSNUT

2big- are you trying to say you will take your shirt off for ANYONE?? lmao

What a ho!!

Old 08-09-2006, 07:56 PM
Range Rover
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
well ron maybe if rcoop took a 3hour ride with me and we spent basically the whole day together i could get a better idea. what i think needs to happen is you should call him. for an 18 year old kid you have a dang good head on your shoulders. shoot i was gonna take my belt off and give you a couple of whacks with it when i finaly saw how young you were. yes freebird had athread with his name in it and i think he basicaly said i was stupid and i cant read becouse i ask what he ran the klotz in. he did not have any pictures so i got a little confused about what sled he was talking about. trust and faith is something that has to be built between the 2 people. the only thing i can vouch for is myself. i treat you all the same way everytime i see you all. i dont try to be anything im not, im just a poor farmer who likes to hang out and have a few beers. im a person who gets enjoyment and pleasure being able to see other people happy. i would give the shirt off my back to help you all out when in time of need but to few on here that still is not enough, i know where i stand in a certain little group of guys and gals and that is good enough for me. you will either love me or hate me but either way you will get the truth out of me. sure i joke and stuff but when it comes to it you know which way it comes from me.

Rcoop, for an older gent., with lots of life experience, it sure amazes lots of us how little sense and credibility you have shown towards some of the forum members, that wasn't a very good thing to reveal your age. I hope you re-read 2bigs post here, I wish everyone was as sincere and honest as Scott. I would give Scott my shirt, but it wouldn't do him anygood, he might be able to use it as a sleeve on one arm, (dang rabbit food ron always feeds me). I can say being part of this forum, I have looked forwards to putting a face with every "sign on" but so far, Rcoop, you haven't given me anything to look forwards to other than to see you "actually" show up and ride a bike. No agenda here, just wanted to make sure Rcoop reads 2bigs post...... Oh I would have to say that DSNUT for being 18, has the smarts and intellect of someone almost twice that age
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
2Big,

Those are nice things to say.

Marky

Old 08-09-2006, 08:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Don't you mean half that age![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

My wife says I have the maturity of a 9 year old. I strive everyday not to disappoint her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks Scott for the complements. You and I are about the same age as I recall. I have always looked young but I certainly am not in rcoop's generation! I am the punk kid here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LMAO

Btw, Scott...........you aren't an old farmer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]..........You're a NUT farmer!

Go ahead and tell me I'm wrong![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Did any of you guys check out pic#6 on my page? 2 guesses who this gentleman is. lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DSNUT