CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DSNUT

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DSNUT

Working sucks, I think I've earned the right to quit each dune season and then look for another job during the summer. Not sure if the wife will buy off on that theory or not.

Not due to my absence but it does seem that the banter has taken a turn since Feb. We used to be such a tight knit bunch. Maybe DS Days will do the trick. Wish every owner could show up.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Yea your right Ace... things have gotten heated lately... seem like we're going through the cycle of people taking hard lines on all kinds of issues. I'd blame it all on the lack of riding, but the Oregon riders seem to be in the heard of their season... I know I have been spending way too much time on the forums lately... if I wasn't alergic to the heat (LOL) I would brave the heat in the dunes more than once a summer. Lets see what happens when October rolls around. Riding calms the savage beast... or was that music, hummmm... maybe both.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-10-2006, 10:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: aceisback

Damn OneFlyCowboy you have alot of post..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that I do

Old 08-11-2006, 02:39 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: aceisback

Damn OneFlyCowboy you have alot of post..
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] that I do
This is all I have to say bout this................
>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>"OneFlyPostHO" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] <<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<

Old 08-14-2006, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

BSnut you want it in another thread heres your thread so lets have at it:
BSnut wrote
It really isn't old news because you failed to deal with it back then. You might as well stand by the things you said or denounce them. You can't have both I bet if you ask your ex-wife she would tell you when you don't deal with problems and take care of them, they aren't just going to go away.

Wow........it really looks like I have your attention now............not bad for weak azz chit!

Smile and wave boys! LMAO!

ERBE - you seem to think it doesn't matter what you do wrong, as long as you apologize for it, you shouldn't have to face any consequences, LMAO. If you were sincerely sorry for taking this thread off track, you would go delete all of the crap or replace it with meaningful posts. You start it, then assume everyone is dumb enough to have forgotten that you did?
BSnut funny how you point a finger at me with 3 pointing back at yourself, hey im an adult Ill take the hit on that thread, and I moved it over to your personal Thread.

Also BSnut wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
BSnut don't be so pedantic - get over it and move on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------( your fricken oversized Ego!)

Get over what? ( your fricken oversized Ego!)
I thanked you for the entertainment and tried to move on with my last post.

Your response is yet more proof that you were lying when you made your apology for the thread going off course
Yes Im lying, but you still need Midol!

Btw, just to make sure everyone knows what pedantic means, I googled it

pe·dan·tic (p-dntk) KEY

ADJECTIVE:

Characterized by a narrow, often ostentatious concern for book learning and formal rules: a pedantic attention to details.

Are you ready to go back to porting and compression ratios yet?

Old 08-14-2006, 04:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

I've never seen you this out of sorts before ERBE. Is everything going ok? This is fun for me...........I didn't realize you were actually taking this seriously. If you have stress, you can unload it on me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This isn't my thread either. Maybe we should take this outside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I've never seen you this out of sorts before ERBE. Is everything going ok? This is fun for me...........I didn't realize you were actually taking this seriously. If you have stress, you can unload it on me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

This isn't my thread either. Maybe we should take this outside[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Im Fine, no sorts being out at all! naw just seeing how far you will go to have the last word, oh if I have stress to unload , I ride, hit the gym, or make wild monkey love with the Girlfriend, but Ill tell you what if you want to pay my bills for the month that would unload my stress also.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

I hear ya! I have so much volume going right now, cash is definately short[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am glad to hear you were still playing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I gotta go put some fires out...........thanks for the exercise[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

Holy freakin' shnikies Batman, Gothom has been overran by the finger flipping disease....... Wow how things can just be nothing, and then wam.......Where was all of this great reasding back when I was bored in an office and needed the entertainment. You all use such a robust style that I cannot keep up with who is pretending to be who anymore.... What ever happened to 1bigdsrider....I think you all need to just group hug, and get over yourselves [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default DSNUT

I wanna pet Cat women!!! Meow!!!

Quick Reply: DSNUT