CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Portings effects on compression?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 03:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Portings effects on compression?

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ERBE sings why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends!
Because you don't want to be. If you wanted to......we could be.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Again.......utilize PM's for this crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] This is exactly what they are made for.

Dammit!......Who am I?....... Dr. Phil?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol

LOL! Sorry DSnut Im not looking for "SPECIAL FRIEND" But thanks of thinking of me anyways!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 03:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ERBE sings why cant we be friends, why cant we be friends!
Because you don't want to be. If you wanted to......we could be.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Again.......utilize PM's for this crap[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] This is exactly what they are made for.

Dammit!......Who am I?....... Dr. Phil?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol

LOL! Sorry DSnut Im looking for "SPECIAL FRIEND" But thanks of thinking of me anyways!
Good Lord, son![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

If you come to DS days I am going to have to pay a spotter to keep an eye out for you when I tie my boots, or drop my candybar or I simply see something moving in the sand that warrants a closer look[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"Ron! Straighten up! ERBE is making a B-line for you!" lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

What a waste of thread space[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 04:20 AM
Pro Rider

You poor poor man, you don't know who you are? he thinks he Phil?, you don't know who's team you play on? he wants to play bend over for some candy game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
your computers copy and paste buttons don't work, your DS goes boom at the races, DSnut you need to find your happy place, just keep your hapy self away from me mmmmmmok?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wow.......You don't usually come back to the well this many times, ERBIE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Did I hit a nerve?

How's the activity been on EG lately?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Too slow so you have to come over here and stir up trouble?

Old 08-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Wow.......You don't usually come back to the well this many times, ERBIE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Did I hit a nerve?

How's the activity been on EG lately?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Too slow so you have to come over here and stir up trouble?

Nope Sorry BSnut, no nerves bothered here or on any other ATV site, might just be you? Try Decreasing your fiber intake.
Also being the quiet and shy person that I am, I would never stir the pot..................but I might High Speed Blend !t![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Calling me BSnut? Quick to refute that nerves have been hit..........WHat has you worried this time more than times past?

After the things you said about the ATV Connection over on Extreme Garage, I am surprised they still let you post here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Go ahead and hit puree, ERBE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

LOL, your bringing up something I wrote in another forum back in 05/09/2005 that's some serious weak Azz chit, And here I am thinking that ONLY my Cranky Ex Wife would be silly enough to want to argue about things that happen well in the past, well BS I find it amazing that your comeback to me is to bring up other forums site threads for putting me in my place, You Da MAN!!!!

P.S. Im fibbing![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Also IM so VERY sorry about this thread being taken off track, I apologize to this forum and readers and to duneittilludie, hopefully you will get your thread back on track.

Old 08-14-2006, 12:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It really isn't old news because you failed to deal with it back then. You might as well stand by the things you said or denounce them. You can't have both[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I bet if you ask your ex-wife she would tell you when you don't deal with problems and take care of them, they aren't just going to go away.

Wow........it really looks like I have your attention now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]............not bad for weak azz chit![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile and wave boys! LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ERBE - you seem to think it doesn't matter what you do wrong, as long as you apologize for it, you shouldn't have to face any consequences, LMAO. If you were sincerely sorry for taking this thread off track, you would go delete all of the crap or replace it with meaningful posts. You start it, then assume everyone is dumb enough to have forgotten that you did?

Old 08-14-2006, 01:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thanks for the entertainment today ERBE![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I am heading out for work.

Mike - I brought your thread back, sorry it has a few scratches on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

BSnut don't be so pedantic - get over it and move on.

Any other retort on this thread with BSnut has been moved to (DSNUT)

Quick Reply: Portings effects on compression?