CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

I'm a noob here. Just joined and sayin hi.

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm a noob here. Just joined and sayin hi.

ted old buddy. they said the 21st the trailor should be here not that im hyjacking treareapers post do some research before you just go out and get a toyhauler. there are deals out there to be found

Old 08-18-2006, 08:38 PM
Trailblazer

Speakin of trailers, what's the best deals going now? I used a Triton last week to haul two quads and it tracked perfectly. it's the one that the ramp slides up under the deck. I've been told they list for around 1300. I'd like to find a used one. that ramp thing is cool.
Now i need a truck to pull with. The H3 isn't cuttin it. it went from 12mpg highway, to 2mpg towing two quads. gas sucks!!!

Old 08-18-2006, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

TreeReaper let me know if you get up there id like to see that big outy throw some sand.

Old 08-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TreeReaper
This place is great! I like where your taking this thread ODG...I like that visual too.
and it's good to hear from the chick riders here too. Fox300, i'm going to have to
introduce you to my wife. After the "incident", i'm gonna have a hard time getting
her to want one of her own. I think she'd look great on a DS250.
As for 2Big's comments.....Sick Dude!!!...Well, ok. I have been known to "Free Ride"
once in a while.
Just don't sit on em....

Yeah well things happen. Ive seen people get taken by flight for life because of a crash. Something could happen to someone walking across the street to check the mail. You just gotta live while your here. Right? Make good use of your time. Some just know how to do it better then others. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tell your wife to check out the forums. Maybe some of us could change her mind.

Old 08-19-2006, 03:29 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Fox300exchic
Originally posted by: TreeReaper
This place is great! I like where your taking this thread ODG...I like that visual too.
and it's good to hear from the chick riders here too. Fox300, i'm going to have to
introduce you to my wife. After the "incident", i'm gonna have a hard time getting
her to want one of her own. I think she'd look great on a DS250.
As for 2Big's comments.....Sick Dude!!!...Well, ok. I have been known to "Free Ride"
once in a while.
Just don't sit on em....

Yeah well things happen. Ive seen people get taken by flight for life because of a crash. Something could happen to someone walking across the street to check the mail. You just gotta live while your here. Right? Make good use of your time. Some just know how to do it better then others. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Tell your wife to check out the forums. Maybe some of us could change her mind.

YEAH. I am in us girls can maybe help bring her around. The more the merrier. I love to ride. It is a blast. We ride alot, me and my husband and our two young sons. Our favorite past time. Bring her on she may get addicted.

Tracy

Old 08-21-2006, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

For the two year old? I think there called big wheel's. Welcome to the fourm. But have to agree with your wife. Wait till maybe 4 or 5.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 12:06 PM
Trailblazer

Middleaged, yea and the rest of the population agrees with the wife and you as well. I guess it's the pink barbie jeep for now. The little one can push the gas and get it into reverse, but can't quite steer yet. steering is overrated anyway. i know i've got her hooked though cuz she's always saying, "go for ride? Hummer/fo wheelr? please daddy!" I can't wait to get her a sport quad. she likes to get dirty like me. this kid thing is gonna be fun.

Old 08-21-2006, 12:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

My youngest wasn't even 2 when he started riding his brothers PW50 with training wheels and he wasn't even 3 before he had his first quad now he is 3 and we are in the process of upgrading. My oldest is 6 and has a quad and a motorcycle. Start em young they learn quick. I am still very cautious and always with them and can always stop them when they get out of hand.

Tracy (mom)

Old 08-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
My youngest wasn't even 2 when he started riding his brothers PW50 with training wheels and he wasn't even 3 before he had his first quad now he is 3 and we are in the process of upgrading. My oldest is 6 and has a quad and a motorcycle. Start em young they learn quick. I am still very cautious and always with them and can always stop them when they get out of hand.

Tracy (mom)
cynick, You may be wright, They say their mind is like A spoonge at that age.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I myself was more concerned about the brittle bone's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Each parent or grandparent know's their own kin I guess.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 12:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MIDDLEAGEDCRAZY
Originally posted by: cynick

Tracy (mom)
cynick, You may be wright, They say their mind is like A spoonge at that age.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I myself was more concerned about the brittle bone's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Each parent or grandparent know's their own kin I guess.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Definately not disagreeing with you just putting down my own experience. My oldest is a very cautious child so I have alot less to worry about with him. My youngest well he can be a little crazy and that could be because he is young but I am always right thier with them like I said before. I am a very cautious mom. I don't ever want anything to happen to them. Heck my oldest just started first grade this mornin and it was hard for me to let go. I think that was even harder than Kindergarten. But you are right you know your own kids and what they are capable of or not. Do not force it or it won't be fun and they won't want it. Just let them go at thier own pace and it will all be good. JMO and take it at that. Thanks for your response.

Quick Reply: I'm a noob here. Just joined and sayin hi.