CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Fall Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Fall Jamboree

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Very good job Goodsound and all of you folks who participated and abided by the rules. Cheaters never win and Winners never cheat.

Glad I could be of a help to you my brother. You deserved that win. Nothing to be ashamed of a 300+lb man riding basically a full weight DS sending the greater majority of 450's back to the trailer. Good job.

Congrats to BBIII on the win. I knew his bike was a runner going into this race.

I can hardly wait till the Spring Jamboree.

Choose can you please tell these guy's what is done to my bike....
you know me from the other forum's and should know that i dont lie and or cheat....
I had nothing to gain from this race but a win...
and there wasnt' even any thing in it for me but having fun and going to a different place to ride....

Old 10-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

It says on the nohva website what you can have to run in the stock and mild modification classes is pipes, tires, jetting, and airbox mods. Today I personally went up to the president of nohva and asked what you can have and what you cant have to run in those classes just purely out of curiousity. He said you can have any bolt-ons and you cant have any internal motor mods.

I am not going to use any names but there was cheating going on. It doesnt effect me because Im purely outlaw class, but I just feel bad for the guys that do only have bolt-ons and get killed by someone who has more.

As far as you out of state guys who are here for the first time I can understand your misunderstanding of all of this but I cant understand the local guys who do this every jamboree.

Im someone who gives credit where credit is due and I have already gave you (BBIII) credit for your outlaw win you beat me fair and square and your bike is awsome. I never once called you a liar to your face or away from your face, not my style. I have no reason to believe you are lying. I hope to meet up with you again someday and do some more racing.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:13 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

Whoaaaaa..... The crying has begun.......

People seem to be picking on BBIII. Let me tell you what I know. It has a piston, cams, carb, cdi & intake. Most people think you can just buy some parts and just put them on and you have a fast bike. That's not how it works. I've seen this bike through every step it took to get it to what it is today. Countless cam combinations.... countless intake tests.... countless exhausts.... Many carb changes... many gearing changes.... A few pistons... many tires (including mine).... jetting changes many times a day.... and as we affectionatly call Bobby.... Dyno *****..... His girlfriend gets so pissed everytime we go to Little Sahara OK cause he's always on the dyno, fine tuning his newest combination.

If you want to win, this is what it takes.

Is he a cheater..... NEVER... One thing that really makes him mad IS the people you race that say they have a piped and jetted bike and you can smell the alcohol. There is no honor in cheating, and Bobby is an honorable man. He has nothing to hide, and gladly would have pulled his bike apart RIGHT THERE if anyone would have asked instead of waiting to trash talk on the forums...

And like BBIII said, why would he want to spray in the modded class when he had already dominated the outlaw class...

To those of you who can except losing gracefully.... thank you. to those who can't, you should probably find new hobby...

jmo

Old 10-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

Dominated is big word. I feel pretty good with how I ran against him. After the race we shook hands and he said he thought my bike was fast as I said the same about his.

btw, please clarify who's crying.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:26 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

Oop's

Old 10-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Trailblazer

Well mark thank's.....
your bike run's awsome for sure and wad awsome meeting up with you....your one heck of a guy to meet for sure and planed on coming back but i dont know now........
As far as cheating.......well i dont know......i seen alot of bike's cheating that are local's but no one seemed to say any tihng about that now did they? NO....
you know as well as i do there where alot of so called cheater's out there....
If they dont what no one racing in those classes then they should have said something when i went and talk to all the orange people @ the starting line...i told them what i had in my bike and they told me i could race as long as my bottle was turned off and i told them if need be ill take the bottle off....and they said no i didnt have too.......yes i did fell bad for the guy's with just a pipe and filter....But like i said they need to change the rule's to where people know what is going on....

On a side note....sorry for building a fast bike......
But like every one else ,when you build a race bike dont you go out there to win the races?

but after today i think they are going to change the rule's a little bit......

oh another thing Mark FGR said he didnt not mean his statment toward's you in any way....

Old 10-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Dominated is big word. I feel pretty good with how I ran against him. After the race we shook hands and he said he thought my bike was fast as I said the same about his.

btw, please clarify who's crying?
Yes you did run good againt me we got it all on video , ill get link's up later for every one to see....

I think he is talking about a earlier post.......no name calling here...(Forum Rule's)

Old 10-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

I think, there was just a simple mis-understanding about the rules on that class. The piston and internal mods were not allowed in that class at the Geno events. Every place has different rules. There are so many quads, and so many types of mods for so many engine sizes, that makes it almost imposible to make enough classes to keep everyone happy. There are different rules and regs at every place I go.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:37 AM
Trailblazer

From the Nohva drag's web site the modded class is described as....

(NOTES:
Stock and Mild Modification Classes: Pipes, tires, jetting and air box mods. No big bores or strokers. No big bores or strokers. NEW! No alcohol, and no NOS in the stock and mild modified classes.)

It Say nothing about interenal's other than big bore's or stroker's or nos.....
And i was not running my nos in that class....
If i was you guy's would know it.....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2006, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

Thats cool, if he didnt mean his statement towards me. I completely agree nohva needs to get there stuff together so everyone is on the same page. They have been doing these Jamboree's for along time now and it still seems very unorganized. If a nohva officail told you it was OK than you have nothing to worry about. Like I said the only problem I have with the whole thing is the little guy with the stock or mild bike. They either need to have three classes or just one Run What You Brung class to make it fair. The problem with nohva is they are too leaniant (spelling), they need to enforce there rules with no grey area.

As far as Im concerned your more than welcome to come back anytime. Mabe next time I can give you a better race, but if not I have no problem losing to a fast bike like yours.

Quick Reply: Genoa Fall Jamboree