CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Fall Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Fall Jamboree

I too have done hours and hours of research and have hours and hours of dyno time and not to mention the thousands and thousands of dollars spent and deal with guys who have some of the fastest 4stokes in the world. So I also know what it takes to build a fast bike. My problem is my big 300 pound butt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]........This is the first time I raced my own bike it the outlaw class and I gotta say Im quite proud of myself.

Old 10-02-2006, 02:11 AM
FGR
Trailblazer

That I can relate to. I have a DS730, but I weigh in at 270. Bobby beats me also.

You talked about the classes they have up there and I agree with you on that also. I didn't race because there was no point. I don't have nos so there's no way I could compete (plus my clutch actuator broke).

There needs to be a "heavy modded class". Any modds you want, but all motor. I think you'd have a better turnout...... And Bobby would probably take that class too...

Old 10-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Were you here this weekend, if so Im sorry I didnt get the chance to talk to you.

Old 10-02-2006, 08:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BBIII
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Very good job Goodsound and all of you folks who participated and abided by the rules. Cheaters never win and Winners never cheat.

Glad I could be of a help to you my brother. You deserved that win. Nothing to be ashamed of a 300+lb man riding basically a full weight DS sending the greater majority of 450's back to the trailer. Good job.

Congrats to BBIII on the win. I knew his bike was a runner going into this race.

I can hardly wait till the Spring Jamboree.

Choose can you please tell these guy's what is done to my bike....
you know me from the other forum's and should know that i dont lie and or cheat....
I had nothing to gain from this race but a win...
and there wasnt' even any thing in it for me but having fun and going to a different place to ride....

I really feel that Bobby is a very honest and upfront kind of guy. I just think this was a total misunderstanding and you are all correct in saying the NOHVA needs to either clarify their rules or just have 3 run what ya brung classes.

Yes, I also agree that we do all build our drag bikes to win races and thats what its all about. I honestly hope we can all get together in the near future and see who has what.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Trailblazer

Thank you choose...
i am one of the most honest and nicest guy's you all would ever meet, if you would have just taking the time to come over and meet me like Goodsound did you would have realized that..
I am alway's honest about every thing i do and expect the same from every one else but appearintly Spelling) that is not the case there was allot of cheating out there and that dont seem to get brought up, execpt for the the guy supposedly cheating on the blue yfz (me)....
Any way to the one i did meet out there thanks for coming up and saying hi....

Bobby

Old 10-02-2006, 12:46 PM
FGR
Trailblazer

Goodsound, no I wasn't there this week end, but I'm sure we'll meet sometime, I look forward to it.

PS Crazypainter & Shmee have met me before...... See if they can figure it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

I lost my link to the bombs website. anyone have that handy.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

I am so fired up after reading all this. We drove up there 5 hours to have a good time and race some fast quads. We asked A LOT of people and EVERYONE said we could race in the modded class as long as we didn?t use our nitrous (mine was broke). This isn?t our misunderstanding we followed the rules. NOHVA has the misunderstanding we followed their rules. I agree they should have an all motor heavy modded class but they didn?t. I can tell you Goodsound you seen like a nice guy and have a very fast DS but it is BS you not giveing Bobby what he is due he WON the stock/modded class period by the rules. Check your video closer I think I recall seeing you get beat twice in the outlaw class by Bobby (once in the race and once in the final) and from the angle on our video you where beat by Dr.mooseknuckle (the quad with no plastic) by a more then a tire. On video the flagger gave the win to him and we had a lot of confusion after you lined up at the end of the race against Bobby. We found out what happened and I?m not calling you a cheat I wouldn?t make them take my pin either but you lost as you now know. I?m not sure how anyone can say second I guess I took third???? In modded class they MADE dr.mooseknuckle and bobby race twice in a row even though he had the second fastest bike in that class. The guy that came in second (Kent) I raced and beat him he lost his pin then we went down to race and bobby took me out. Kent was the only one left so he got second. I guess next time I will know to go back slower than the guy I just beat. AMD that?s BS that you would talk trash about a guy you have no idea about. I can say Bobby is ALMOST as fast off the bottle as I am on the bottle. Put your money where your month is I will cover any amount of money that I can prove Bobby didn?t cheat and his quad is that fast off the bottle. Or we could just prove it to you for no money just so you will give him what he deserves. Either way is fine with me the more money the better it will help pay for my new little project??

Old 10-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
I too have done hours and hours of research and have hours and hours of dyno time and not to mention the thousands and thousands of dollars spent and deal with guys who have some of the fastest 4stokes in the world. So I also know what it takes to build a fast bike. My problem is my big 300 pound butt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]........This is the first time I raced my own bike it the outlaw class and I gotta say Im quite proud of myself.
Sounds like you guys did an great job. Congrats. Now we just need to get you to be a USC fan. Lol.

Old 10-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Trailblazer

Quick Reply: Genoa Fall Jamboree