CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Utah guys. Can you help?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Utah guys. Can you help?

I may be buying a used LT80 from someone up there. It may be in North Ogden area. I was wondering if anyone would like to help me get this bike to DS Days for me so that we don't have to pull the toyhauler thru SLC. I will pay your gas for the help. You would have to check it out for me too. I would greatly appreciate the help. PM me or just let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks
Tracy

Old 08-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks ODP.

Old 08-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

Cynick, I asume from the above that ODP can help, I can get it from my house down to the mountain in my truck or trailer so ODP can bring down his own ride,let me know if I can help.
Nate

Old 08-18-2006, 10:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Tracy- Is that the bike that you Pm'ed me about the nos for? Should be a handfull for ya!

Old 08-18-2006, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SLC650
Cynick, I asume from the above that ODP can help, I can get it from my house down to the mountain in my truck or trailer so ODP can bring down his own ride,let me know if I can help.
Nate

Im gonna make two trips - I'll probably have to work on Saturday, so I'll bring it down after work on Friday if Cynick wants. THen I'll come down myself after work on Saturday. I have good storage now as well - plus I aint doin nothin until the 28th - so I'd be happy to check out that machine for her anytime - no problem.

Marky

Old 08-18-2006, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tracy, let me know if you need me to look at it. Heck, I might even know the person who has it. Thats the area I grew up in, and I am in that area everyday.

Old 08-18-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider

you guys sound like real nice people. its good to know there are still a few out there who are willing to help someone out for no reason other than you like to be helpful

Old 08-19-2006, 02:19 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Tracy- Is that the bike that you Pm'ed me about the nos for? Should be a handfull for ya!
Yep thought that way it would haul my fat **** up the hill then maybe I can actually beat some one. HEHEHE ( ya butt, I was waiting for it.)

As for everyone else thank you so much for all the help. I will let you know as soon as I actually get ahold of the person they don't want to answer the phone. Dang it. I will let ya all know as soon as I do. Thanks

Tracy

Old 08-19-2006, 04:07 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

I'll just chime in here with a good word about the fine folks in Utah. Earlier in the year I had swung a deal for a nice DS up around the SLC area. Nate and his crew were heading down to Dumont and I was heading up to Dumont. He offered to stop by and pick it up a few days in advance and deliver to Dumont for me. That's where the Southern hospitality ended though, and I appreciate thier offer to deliver it.
However, I guess used car salesman are the same no matter where you go because the agreed upon price all of the sudden had changed when it came time to exchange funds for product. Grrrrr...

Tracy, I'm sure you'll get the hook up, lots of good people here.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2006, 05:27 PM
Pro Rider

In general, not all the time, I believe that about 80% of the people (in any group) are pretty good folks. I think that number is higher in this group of DS folks, and I think thats true with the people of this state after living here for 6 months. The thing you have to be carefull of is that remaining 20% because sometimes they can fool you. I've always felt that trust is earned on an idividual basis only - regardless of any association or first impression; But thats just my opinion. Overall I've had pretty good luck in this state - if statehood is even a factor ....

Quick Reply: Utah guys. Can you help?