CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

nos setup ?'s

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 03:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nos setup ?'s

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Very Good Marky. Very Good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bombsaint, I can attest to the fact that a stock motor will take a licking and keep on ticking with about 30lbs of hard nitrous passes run through the spiderbike thus far, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
You told me that was for ballast to hold the front in down. You promised me that it wasnt hooked up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Dont't make me post pics of me and you racing Choose. Ive got them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Old 08-21-2006, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
I run the Boon Dockers because I feel safe with it. Its a simple system with no fuel pump and is very compact. As with all systems when its right is awesome

I would agree it is safer and it is simple. Other than the NOS system I would have weny with the Boonedocker system

Old 08-21-2006, 03:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

I almost ordered the Boondockers and the Boss Noss system...but then I decided to go fast, fast, fast....so I decided to run the Holley NOS system instead, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Old 08-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Very Good Marky. Very Good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I might also add, its good to see your not making these legit observations from a salesman's point of view now days.....

Bombsaint, I can attest to the fact that a stock motor will take a licking and keep on ticking with about 30lbs of hard nitrous passes run through the spiderbike thus far, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Choose,

I've always thought everyone was a salesman. Afterall, if you believe in something, you sell it - even if you make money or not - right?. I've always tried my best to base my opinions from my own direct knowlege. Working for someone does not automatically disqualify this. As far Holley is concerned, it was only a few weeks ago that they directly offered the high pressure regulator. I suppose, I was indeed loyal to my employer, but my personal loyalty has limits - especially when it comes to honor or the lack thereof.

Marky

Remember, Brotherhood Above All Else....except Honor,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2006, 03:57 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

I guess I dont have any knowledge when it comes to N20.

Bottom line, and then I am done with this topic.

Fogger nozzles make the power, No other system can even come close of the power of a fogger. Why, because the design of the nozzle, even the old fogger nozzle atominizes the fuel and the n20 better then a single nozzle injecting just fuel, and or just n20. It all mixes right at the nozzle. I have used and installed and tuned on about every n20 system out there, and I just dont mean single cylinder motors. As far as I am concerned there is only one other n20 system out there that is better then NOS and that is Wilson (or Nitrous pro flow. ) They have the best nozzle on the market. Combine the vforce nozzle with their smallest solenoids and you have yourself the best system on the planet.

Old 08-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

Old 08-21-2006, 04:31 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default nos setup ?'s

N20 and fuel reaching the chamber at the same time is done with jetting and fuel pressure. That is why bottle pressure and fuel pressure are always keys to correct tunning. I will say that I quit using the little fuel pump that they sell in their kits. I used an aeromotive a1000 fuel pump and a regulator plus a return line from the regulator and a air bleed for the fuel coming right off the fuel solenoid going back to the fuel tank. Plus I always flowed my system before I made a pass. I tuned my system to run a 1000 lbs of n20 pressure at 7 psi free flowing fuel pressure. Once n20 pressure would decrease I would re flow the fuel and adjust accordingly. Would only take a couple of mins. To some that may be to much, but for those who want to make power it is just a little time for the outcome.

Quick Reply: nos setup ?'s