CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Days news anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2006, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS Days news anyone?

Just looked at the race video.... There was NOTHING like that going on all day. I definitely missed out, which makes me even more sorry for Mario. Yea, I smoked both of those quads on my bike with me riding. Raced both of those duners earlier that day. No big deal though..... Just need to catch the next one I guess.

Also raced that number 9 KBR bike. With me on my bike and spraying, he got me by about 4 lengths from the start and never went anywhere. would have been nice to see what Jed could have done against him. Then again, my sled is a hefty 474 on th scales. Looks like the racing was good Kam, just wish I would have known to stick around.

Maybe next year.

Old 09-05-2006, 11:38 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Marky our vote is St. Anthony-----Labor Day weekend.

Thanks

Old 09-05-2006, 12:24 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Jed and Mike,
We did get it together pretty decent but it was later than we planned.
Its all good and it was a good time. I just had to flip some crap at Mario in good fun since we had been building up talking smack for so long!
I like freinds not enemies, and I would like to consider you guys friends too.
We will be in Dumont for Turkey day for sure, possibly in a few weeks for that planet sand thing.
Later

Old 09-05-2006, 12:25 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MTX
Kam were you spraying on your 501, how big of a shot on that 14:25 piston ?
No Ryan it was all engine on gas too. Runs pretty good!

Old 09-05-2006, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

absolutely Kam, I'll be there over Turkey day as well, and I'm sure that Mario will probably appear. I'm sure that you did your best considering that the Utah mounties were on the prowel. Just wish that I had an inkling of what was to happen before 2pm (We were 90% packed up by then).

See ya the top.

Old 09-05-2006, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider

congrats to all it sounds like i missed out on a great time. did anyone pick up my 2 wives jed got for me? anyway sounded like everyone had a great time. i would like to see some pics.

Old 09-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol
Ok this is what I have so far from the posts - we have till friday to make more suggestions for the organizers in the areas that dont have one or to even add more areas. I will continue to read the thread every day and post updates. I think Asisback wanted to do something, so hopefully he will chime in when he gets back. If you want your name on one of the areas, simply let me know ....

Saint Anthony / ??????
Oregon Dunes / DuneittillUdie (mike)
Glamis / ??????
Dumont Dunes / BigDaddy
Pismo / ??????

Areas without a name will be dropped on the final vote. So if you really want it to be in an particular area, and there is no name, step up to the plate or live with it in another area.
ODP , not to be a whiner but its funny how you didnt even list anyone as being interested in having next year at sand mountain NV when I have posted at least 3 times since yesterday about it being my choice and most centrally located and fair for all and I even went so far as to post a pic of the area. doesn't really matter I guess. it sounds like everyone is leaning to saint anthonys. I drove 14 hours 1 way and 1400 miles round trip this time and saint anthony's is over 1600 miles round trip for me which is TO far. I have been there before and wasnt that thrilled. it was to far to the big dunes and there was no race hill. so , I guess if you, as self appointed poll taker are not willing to even consider nevada for this event my vote would also be for dumont on some later date.

Old 09-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider

correct me if Im wrong but isnt this unusually cold for dumont too?
dumonts current weather

Old 09-05-2006, 01:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Instead of listing options that have stiff rules with rangers, Why dont we find a place where everyone can race without getting shut down. Looks like ALOT of people like to race at these events. I like sand Mt Nevada also, But I like Dumont as well. Dumont has rangers that are pretty cool. They let banshee wars go off without a hitch.

And yes, The weather on your link is cold for Dumont! This next weekend is unusually cooler than normal.

Old 09-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is that the same Rocket Factory raptor that won its class at Dunefest in Oregon with a 4.8 sec e.t.?

Quick Reply: DS Days news anyone?