CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

rwr drag pipe!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

Thanks for the information.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
One other thing you need to really consider when choosing a drag pipe is the way your gonna mount it. I personally like the RWR drag pipe's mounting feature.

I Agree mounting is really nice.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

The ugly stick made more peak horsepower but the rwr pipe made more torque with a wider curve on a big bore motor we tried them on. I think its close enough to go with personal preference on fit and looks.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

Originally posted by: rcoop
The ugly stick made more peak horsepower but the rwr pipe made more torque with a wider curve on a big bore motor we tried them on. I think its close enough to go with personal preference on fit and looks.
Can you post the dyno chart comparison?

Old 09-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Trailblazer
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

Is the RWR in frame drag pipe something you think you can live with if you're doing a lot of dunning? I know they make big power and I DO LIKE IT LOUD buuutttttt..... ZERO packing reminds of a VW with a stinger which is loud - but on the DS you sit right on top of it...lol So just wanting to know how bad it really is or isn't. Not real worried about sound cause I ride in open AZ desert or at the dunes. I've got some good feedback on the HPR in frame but am lacking info on the RWR so this is great.

CLOFTIS - You mind me swinging by to take a listen? Shoot me you number in a PM if you don't mind. I am sooo glad somebody local finally did one of these. Glad you like it!

Old 09-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

Although I have never duned at all. I can tell you that the RWR pipe isnt too bad as long as your wearing a helmet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 05:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

Michael and I would like to see dyno #s... Real comparisons..

Old 09-08-2006, 10:39 PM
amd
Pro Rider
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

You might be able to see some pics of it on my page......

Old 09-09-2006, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

sorry so late in reply dropped bike off this afternoon with kelly at kms will have results tommorrow!! I will tell all once again from rwr full exhaust to drag pipe night and day!! we are talking cloudy dark night no moon, to full sun and grab ahold!!

Old 09-09-2006, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Default rwr drag pipe!!!

Tsycho call kelly tommorrow and he will tell you the difference!! from your post you have had plenty of encounters with kelly!!! I will tell you that from my last dyno to this dyno results tommorrow!! I will tell you from seat of the pants before dyno with out any adjustments sick sick difference!!! believe or dont makes me difference!! doubters, there always will be, I assure Jeff Ross and choose are telling the facts!! It will only benifit me if you dont beleive, besides the dust in your face not mine!!

Quick Reply: rwr drag pipe!!!