CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

So i used my Radar gun today and...

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So i used my Radar gun today and...

man, I am heading down there I need to get the wife something for her birthday!

Old 09-11-2006, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider

thats a good one!! sure she will be thrilled!lol

Old 09-11-2006, 09:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cloftis
thats a good one!! sure she will be thrilled!lol
Hey now I would be.

Tracy

Old 09-11-2006, 09:33 PM
Pro Rider

did you ever watch married with children, when Al gave Peg a bowling ball for her birthday, sized to his fingers!!lol Yes you and my wife and I am sure alot of others would be! was just thinking of all the times I bought my wife a present or she for me. When it really was for one or the other!!lolol Semer Fi carlton especially to the other half!

Old 09-11-2006, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

She would get a chuckle tha tis for sure...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

Tony it would be interesting to see what a difference in terms of MPH it makes with you on my DS in place of me.I would bet that it would be pretty drastic.I really believe that i will be able to make some gains because of this simple and fairly inexpensive tool.I will be having some more work done on my DS soon that will make a difference for sure.

Old 09-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mike,

I will predict that Tony will not pick up any MPH on the last half of the hill. If you were to guage MPH 30 ft out from the line, I bet Tony is going 2 - 3 MPH faster at that point which is a huge percentage and will result in a couple bike lengths at the top of the hill. His weight will greatly effect E.T. from bottom to top but trap speed at shut down will be a nominal difference.........IMHO.

Assuming Tony doesn't have enough hill to gain significant MPH after an extra shift into 4th. Actually, with your tires setup for your size and weight, if you are both only pulling third, it wouldn't surprise me to see Tony pull a faster E.T. with a nominally slower trap speed at the top of the hill.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sounds crazy, huh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 09-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

where in the hell does this guy come up with this stuff ??? dsnut you never seem to amaze me, actually look forward to your response!! some would say wow, some would say bs, I say dude you have had one, maybe two, many boooooookks!!!lol Semper Fi carlton

Old 09-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cloftis
where in the hell does this guy come up with this stuff ??? dsnut you never seem to amaze me, actually look forward to your response!! some would say wow, some would say bs, I say dude you have had one, maybe two, many boooooookks!!!lol Semper Fi carlton
lol, "never seem to amaze you"......or never CEASE to amaze you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Either that was a wicked burn or a failed attempt at a compliment![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lmao

Thanks man. Here are the odds.........1% chance of genius, 29% Dumb Luck, 70% chance its BS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Old 09-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider

It was a compliment tessstiiicllesssssss!!!lol carlton

Quick Reply: So i used my Radar gun today and...