CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans!!! Who's going and what class are you running?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans!!! Who's going and what class are you running?

You can handle it. You can't not go to many people would be disappointed if they couldn't run agianst your new build. And we all would love to know what the new #'s are on your bike.

I just wish we could go.

You all have fun and be safe.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Dont let them get you down. Someone is always going to cry that something doesnt work in there best interest.

Its all about put up or shut up at the Clash!! Run what ya brung and hope you brought enough.

Your exactly right. But Im the one they point the finger at when something isnt exactly right instead of the owner of the facility and for this reason, I feel like Im obligated to perform certain tasks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
You will be there even if I have to pick you up and drag you there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2006, 12:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott, do you know what you should tell them??

DONT GO, THE CLASH WILL BE FINE WITHOUT YOU!!

Repeat it to me!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2006, 12:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott, do you know what you should tell them??

DONT GO, THE CLASH WILL BE FINE WITHOUT YOU!!

Repeat it to me!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
I just might have to resort to that sort of attitude. Im do like what Im feeling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2006, 12:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Every year since the Clash started, people have complained about the classes. Look at FSW, they now have way too many classes, IMO.

Both races were started with the same goal in mind. Find out who has the fastest 4stroke in the country. I understand that change is good. But getting back to the basics is a good thing too.

The big racers will come know matter what. There egos wont let them stay home!!

Dennis is now running the races or someone he hired is. So just set back and relax and enjoy kicking peoples butts with your bike. You cant make everyone happy, no matter what you do.

Old 09-29-2006, 12:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Every year since the Clash started, people have complained about the classes. Look at FSW, they now have way too many classes, IMO.

Both races were started with the same goal in mind. Find out who has the fastest 4stroke in the country. I understand that change is good. But getting back to the basics is a good thing too.

Dennis is now running the races or someone he hired is. So just set back and relax and enjoy kicking peoples butts with your bike. You cant make everyone happy, no matter what you do.

Your exactly right on the goal and basics part.

But Dennis talks a good talk but I know what's gonna happen....he is waiting until I get home to throw all of this responsibity on my back and I dont like it one bit. But we all know that if I dont step up to the plate, it wont happen. I dont want to let down all my friends that I have met far and near. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2006, 01:16 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Your exactly right on the goal and basics part.

But Dennis talks a good talk but I know what's gonna happen....he is waiting until I get home to throw all of this responsibity on my back and I dont like it one bit. But we all know that if I dont step up to the plate, it wont happen. I dont want to let down all my friends that I have met far and near. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

Im in

Old 09-29-2006, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

Choose, Let me know what I can help with. I will be there thursday before the clash.

Old 09-29-2006, 11:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SCHOLLE
Choose, Let me know what I can help with. I will be there thursday before the clash.

I really appreciate the offer. I know there are more on here who are more than glad to go out of their way to help me. But thats just it. I washed my hands with actually "running" this event after the chaos at the last event. I feel too obligated to let all my friends down though. Hmm, we will see what happens at the first of the week. I will make an official announcement of some kind. Just stay tuned.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans!!! Who's going and what class are you running?