CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Polaris Duel? What a JOKE??

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris Duel? What a JOKE??

Now if the BRP ceo did this would you still feel the same way?
>>>>>>>>>>>

Same criteria? Yeah..it's all BS IMO.

Old 10-12-2006, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
i will crash my rainbow bike into a new polaris if the ceo is interested.
2Big, It would be worth it just to see his face as you come barrelin down the track WOT. 800lbs of man and bike. I wonder if you even feel the bump in the road.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006, 02:32 PM
Range Rover

I'd be first in line to send the Bomb CEO over a cliff ! I'd mark the trail to lead him over.

Old 10-12-2006, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: smoothguy
I'd be first in line to send the Bomb CEO over a cliff ! I'd mark the trail to lead him over.
That wasnt very nice, was it???

Old 10-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider

smoothguy,

BRP's CEO is promising a new ATV every 6 months for the next 3 years. He is one of the best things to ever happen to that Company and I have a lot of respect for him.

If you had a bad experience with BRP, it wasn't the CEO's fault. Every person whom I have ever met from BRP has been a terrific person and they really care a lot about the product and the people who ride them.

You're entitled to your opinion but no company can please all of the people all of the time.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

ditto[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

There are always a few people who seem to fall through the cracks for whatever reason. We don't know ALL the circumstances involved as to why he's so dissatisfied with BRP, we will only know his side of the story.

Can you imagine the number of problems with warranty work these manufacturers must deal with from guys who go out and thrash their quads then expect every single problem to be covered under warranty?

I'd compare an ATV warranty to something like a powertrain warranty. Anything short of engine or transmission failure probably isn't going to be covered. I said PROBABLY.

Old 10-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Thats pretty rediculous thaty polaris called out every single person pretty much insulting the other companies and he seemed pretty confident and cocky about it...Hopefully they will all have a crash quad derby and burn the polaris quads or maybe they will do it by themselves.

Old 10-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The basic premise isn't so bad, but it is set up to be win/win for Polaris. The first thing I thought of when I watched that vid though is that rider skill is going to play a big part in the outcome. I wouldn't be surprised to find out a few of those ceo's had never even sat on their flagship ute, let alone ridden one aggressively!

Old 10-13-2006, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

scooter i think thats the point their trying to make. looks to me that they want the world to know that they are a company run by enthusiasts,not a 3 piece number cruncher that only worries about the bottom dollar.
i am by no means a polaris atv man but i got to give them cudos for this,looks like all that show will have the same chance to prove themselves and be judged by a 3rd party. i really doubt anyone will take them up on it,but if they do,i would have ALOT of respect for them as well.win or loose!
imo i think both polaris and can am are going to be in the top of the atv racing game before long,they both seem to have a desire to be the most competitve.

Quick Reply: Polaris Duel? What a JOKE??