CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

clash of the titans update page

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 10:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clash of the titans update page

Ron, you really think nobody else can and will go fast on a DS other than you and your crew.....well, think again....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You worry about the guard beams and I'll worry about being out in front of ya.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bring your beast on over and we'll run em heads up....this is what we do in the real world....bracket racers run for timeslips...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

First nut boy i got your guard beam.

Second ive said it before i will say it again this is all for fun.But planetsand nor nutpower reasearch are the sanctioning body for our sport ASDA is and they don't even know who nutpower reasearch is last i checked.???I could be wrong do some reasearch let me know.

Third get off your hi horse climb off your poorly built quad come on out there and play with some of us who actualy dune the same bikes we race with.And yet you fear us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL JYIYCTAF.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Save it Choose. I don't expect a straight answer from you. This has nothing to do with our times.

This has to do with being able to compare times at the clash to other times laid down at other events by using a consistent set of rules.

I will confirm it elsewhere.........

Hmmmm..........I would say by the sensetive responses that there are no guard beams and you guys don't want people to know the difference.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

whatever happened to just having fun, you guys are p!ssing me off.

Old 10-14-2006, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

As an innocent bystander, here's my thoughts! Instead of bragging about times you've run or times you think your gonna run someday, take some advice from the late Paul Brown, former NFL great coach, "Act Like you've been there before"!

Old 10-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Pro Rider

Bickering is all these races are good for anymore. Being a little more humble is a good place to start.

JMiller

Old 10-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

I would agree i just hope these guy's have a good time racing.Alls i worry about...Is am i going to get lucky tonight and to be honest im in a good posistion its a sure thing.SO NO WORRIES HAVE FUN GUY'S.

Old 10-14-2006, 07:07 PM
Pro Rider

You can't compare times from track to track anyhow so it doesn't really matter. The fact is everyone there is running on the same track whether it has the light beams or not. That's my opinion, I'm not taking sides with anyone!

Old 10-14-2006, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

there should not be sides, it should be about having fun and coming together as one. until all these attacks and snide remarks stop i pitty team bombardier.

Old 10-14-2006, 07:30 PM
FGR
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
there should not be sides, it should be about having fun and coming together as one. until all these attacks and snide remarks stop i pitty team bombardier.
Ditto

Quick Reply: clash of the titans update page