CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

clash of the titans update page

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 08:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default clash of the titans update page

no updates yet, thought i would just update you all. i dont want any smart@ss comments. im trying to be serious.

Old 10-12-2006, 10:35 PM
CED
Pro Rider

I am curious also,i will be heading that way early tommorow morning.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

jeff, mark and scott will be on in a little bit.

things sound good for the "off the shelf bikes!!!" LOL..

Old 10-13-2006, 12:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, Well, Well, the first unofficial day is in the bag.

Some very fast bikes have already arrived.

Goodsound's beast is nothing less than impressive and his setup has come a long way since the Jamboree. He will be a top contender in the OEM chassis class for sure. Good job.

Drakester's 650 is holding his own against some very fierce competition as well. Both his and Goodsound's are very hard runner's to be OEM bikes on all motor. They havent cracked the bottle's yet.

Scholle also has posed a huge thread to the competition so far. His bike is also very, very impressive for an OEM full weight raptor. Good job for an all motor bike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Fast69 was also very impressive for a n/a bike. Good Guy to boot. Good job. The DS's will be strongly represented at this event. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Rawyfz1973's yfz is turning it on. He was giving all of those guys a run for their money for a stock chassis yfz with no wheelie bar. Its another runner. Good job.

Now lets get down to the good stuff.......

The Spiderbike was unleashed for the first time with its "off-the-shelf" build with no wheelie bar or nitrous and seemed to impress.......quite a few folks......but hey, what do I know.....its only a 650.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Cant wait til tomorrow....because here comes the pain....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Here is a list of who is already at the park.

Ubetrun
Scholle
THEBOM
Goodsound
Drakester
Rawyfz1973
Rudy
CPCustoms
Salyfz
Predrider
Hondarider
Macanic
lowriderb
Fast69

From what we have seen thus far, this will certainly be an event to be missed if your not here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Well, Well, Well, the first unofficial day is in the bag.

From what we have seen thus far, this will certainly be an event to be missed if your not here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
This I believe.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Sounds good choose. No rcoop today?

Old 10-13-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

We left Nebraska at 5:30 am 10/11/06, stayed overnight in Missouri ( thanks Jeff ) and 20+ hours total later, we are here at the world famous Clash of the Titans.

We were able to make a few passes before dark. My bike felt real strong when compared to the other built bike that are here so far.

Drakesters bike is also very, very impressive and it is real good to finally put a face with a name. Very cool dude [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Jeff has yet to unload any of his DS's, but he did however unvail his new Rotax Woods Outlander. Man, that thing sounds like it has a V-8 in it.

Scott, got to put his first run on the new build and needless to say I was his FIRST victom. He pulled away from me like I was standing still ( with no whellie bar, or n20 that is). Its a runner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Nice to meet some more people such as Craig from CPCustoms, and Rawyfz1973 very cool, fast bike by the way.

Looking forward to tomarrow, to have a full day to have fun and meet more good people.

Old 10-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Keep us updated guys. Sounds like a good time so far.

Old 10-13-2006, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

i keep thinking one of these boys will get on here and let us know whats up. goodsound i have talked to craig a bunch of times on the phone and he seems like a great guy. choose who did you give aracknaphobia to. give us a few times.

Old 10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cant wait to get there. Should pull in sometime after 8am.

Old 10-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

bikeless or representing? any way have fun and be safe, tell them we need hourly info not once a day.

Quick Reply: clash of the titans update page