CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 02:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
How about you race the raptor1000r against choose's DS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I suggested that. I suggested we meet at Sandmountain Utah because it is between usand we could run the face. I suggested 20 out of 30 runs. Hope my motor doesn't break[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Of course then I would really be a hypocrite taking my Yamaha and beating a DS up Sand Mountain, lol.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

For a DSnut you sure have allotta yamaha's now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think buyin them yamaha's really flipped a switch in your brain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
For a DSnut you sure have allotta yamaha's now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think buyin them yamaha's really flipped a switch in your brain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

For cutting edge racing, the rotax powerplant will be unbeatable in sand drags. The new Raptor motor will find a much lower hp limitation.

However for everyday riding the 700R is my favorite. I have Ohlins suspension on mine and it rides even smoother than my DS.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: torkmonsta
All i'm gonna say is this....it seems to me like the DS community is divided over some BS. On one side you have the fast and on the other side you have the fastest and the conflict seems to be that both sides want to be the fastest. Not possible. I have never on any forum seen such division by people running the same make and model. That one quote isn't enough to sway my thinking one way or the other because like I said I read this forum and have read many posts by Choose as well as you. And it seems to me just by reading the post now granted I have never met the guy personally, but it seems to me and I'm sure most on here will agree that Choose is a pretty good guy. You can tell alot about a guy from the things he writes. That said, I also have never met you, but from the things you write you seem like a real A-hole. But I don't know you, I just know what you write. Nice Raptor BTW.
Your right we are riding the same quad, and we sit here and argue over builders, but as you read the threads you see its a handful here that make it hard to chat about other builders are MFG parts , it SEEMS that if your not riding with XYZ parts you are chastised in the chartroom for not jumping on the bandwagon no one is saying XYZ's don't work its that some people feel that they are to highly priced for the AVERAGE rider or that they don't want to work with that particular vender which seems to outrage the few on here that have pledged loyalty to there vender and then the name calling and heckling start then we defend ourselves with objective thinking of using other venders and products and then this bashing begins.
Choose seems he is just fed up and has stepped up to DSnuts Teams Game! And has placed the gauntlet down! And now DSnut saying his DS is sold and now rides Raptors, then Says he doesn't ride his race quads, But is to busy evolved in the HPR teams Quad for planet sand that he is not riding, DSnut please either put up or shut up, or go play in the raptor threads I'm sure they need your advise on how to build there motors.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Choose have you gotten the drift that nut isn't going to run you with a 650 as requested? The "team" might race you with the big bore stroker. WOW!!! Personnaly I've never bought anything from HPR, but I've talked to Eric and Randall, I have no problem recomending their products to someone with enough disposable income. To me they aren't overrated just overpriced. Some will say you get what you pay for, maybe so. I've seen HPR motors run and I've seen Woods motors run, and I've seen off the shelf motors run also seen 1 pami run. Build for build there wasn't much difference except one could say "mines HPR and I've got 1800 dollrs in it and I'm happy with it." There's the key- HAPPINESS with whomever you go with as long as they're reputeable.

Old 10-17-2006, 03:05 PM
Range Rover

How in the heck do you all have the time in the middle of a work week day to carry on as such.....?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I hardly have time to sneak a peak at whats going on anymore, let alone spending "hours" bickering and carrying on.... All I got to say is I love my YFZ, and at one time liked to see what was going on in the Bom (can-am) threads, but...... now I just ride my yammy every chance I get, and kick some serious but with DSNUT's Rappy, which by the way is seriously fast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DSNUT

However for everyday riding the 700R is my favorite. I have Ohlins suspension on mine and it rides even smoother than my DS.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 06:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WOW WOW WOW Any way's i just read one page then skimmed a few but i will finish it all later for now.

1.Nut i got your team players there hanging right below the guard beam

2.this thread shows what side of the track the fools hang out on .If i was as fast as you boy's claim to be and scott tossed that one at me i would have my bike loaded on a semi transported to his house. Buy myself a first class ticket america west airlines have a limo waiting at the airport to take me too him perhaps have dinner real quick with him and the family.then take him out back with our bikes and whoop his AZZ....Take his money and go home showing a nice profitable day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But then again maybe some people ain't as fast as they think they are.

3.Yes im laughing at you nut you slow wanna be's crack me up.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Ron, Its time to put your money where you mouth is.....!

You have tried to discredit everybody's accomplishments at the Clash of the Titans. You have tried to question the legitimacy of this race.

Well, the time has come. My 650 against your 650. $2000 per pass, best out of 3 at the Clash of the Titans in March 2007.

I dont want to hear any of your hypocritical excuses either because we had folks drive all the way from Pennsylvania.

Yep, IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

You know what? I have been thinking about this a bit. This is the challenge exactly as Scott laid it out. Though some of you have tried to put words in my mouth and judge me, I have not yet accepted or declined this offer as it is written. I don't see any kind of a time frame to make a decision by except the event itself. I might just accept this............but not for sure quite yet. I still have a good 650 motor in the shop that belongs to me............That motor meets this criteria. The challenge doesn't specify that I have to use my DS bike which is no longer mine. It just says my 650 against your 650. I would say i can put it in any chassis I like. It also doesn't put any limitations on my ability to modify my 650 between now and March.

This challenge is also pitting my motor against your motor. No where in the challenge does it say I can't have a pilot. It only says my 650 against your 650............

I think i am on board for this.........I will get back to you in a day or two. All kidding around aside, i appreciate your offer Scott. This might just happen. At first I couldn't see my way through everything we have to do for Planet Sand but I talked to the Chassis manufacturer and he said he can have the chassis ready early. I also realized there is no reason we can't test the chassis at the Clash with a stockbore, then insert the 855 and test it in the month before Planet Sand.

The chassis will already be back there so that won't be a problem and I can ship the motor back to Kentucky to be dynotuned in the chassis before the clash..........

Hmmmm...........

Ok, here are the terms on the money. We find a suitable person to escrow the $12k that is put up at the Clash. If my 650 wins, I will cover my expenses and collect a few winnings with $5k of the $6k. The remaining $1k will stay in an escrow account for 1 year as of the date of the race. At the end of which, I will release this $1k back to you, Scott. However, if for any reason or on any subject you slander On-Dunes or HPR even with snyde or veiled comments with no proof that you are telling the truth during that year, you will lose that money immediately.

If you win, I will simply lose $6k and will admit I was conquered by the Spiderbike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

UUH.....OHHH!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........