CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Ron, dont try to turn this around. You on your 650. Me on my spiderbike. You have tried to accomodate you and all you try to do is wiggle your way out of this tight spot.

I told you, Im finished playing your foolish games. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 10:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Ron, Its time to put your money where you mouth is.....!

You have tried to discredit everybody's accomplishments at the Clash of the Titans. You have tried to question the legitimacy of this race.

Well, the time has come. My 650 against your 650. $2000 per pass, best out of 3 at the Clash of the Titans in March 2007.

I dont want to hear any of your hypocritical excuses either because we had folks drive all the way from Pennsylvania.

Yep, IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

You know what? I have been thinking about this a bit. This is the challenge exactly as Scott laid it out. Though some of you have tried to put words in my mouth and judge me, I have not yet accepted or declined this offer as it is written. I don't see any kind of a time frame to make a decision by except the event itself. I might just accept this............but not for sure quite yet. I still have a good 650 motor in the shop that belongs to me............That motor meets this criteria. The challenge doesn't specify that I have to use my DS bike which is no longer mine. It just says my 650 against your 650. I would say i can put it in any chassis I like. It also doesn't put any limitations on my ability to modify my 650 between now and March.

This challenge is also pitting my motor against your motor. No where in the challenge does it say I can't have a pilot. It only says my 650 against your 650............

I think i am on board for this.........I will get back to you in a day or two. All kidding around aside, i appreciate your offer Scott. This might just happen. At first I couldn't see my way through everything we have to do for Planet Sand but I talked to the Chassis manufacturer and he said he can have the chassis ready early. I also realized there is no reason we can't test the chassis at the Clash with a stockbore, then insert the 855 and test it in the month before Planet Sand.

The chassis will already be back there so that won't be a problem and I can ship the motor back to Kentucky to be dynotuned in the chassis before the clash..........

Hmmmm...........

Ok, here are the terms on the money. We find a suitable person to escrow the $12k that is put up at the Clash. If my 650 wins, I will cover my expenses and collect a few winnings with $5k of the $6k. The remaining $1k will stay in an escrow account for 1 year as of the date of the race. At the end of which, I will release this $1k back to you, Scott. However, if for any reason or on any subject you slander On-Dunes or HPR even with snyde or veiled comments with no proof that you are telling the truth during that year, you will lose that money immediately.

If you win, I will simply lose $6k and will admit I was conquered by the Spiderbike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Guys, I am in. I accept the call out for the Clash of the titans based on the above criteria. I believe both 650 owners should front their own cash. Every cent of my wager will be my money.

Note that neither of my messages are edited and they will remain that way because this is a binding agreement. Also note that Scott's original callout is not edited as of right now (check the time of my post at top). This is how we will know no one is changing any rules. The person chosen to escrow the monies will be selected in an upcoming post once Scott and I agree on someone.

To those of you who thought this was all about stalling? You were right. I wanted my ducks in a row and I also wanted Scott to be off yesterday's adrenaline rush so the reality of the situation could be well thought out on his part.

Scott - If you are betting bread and milk money out of anger, contact me and I will let you off graciously. You have a family and I know you work your butt off and I do not want to see them pay over a drag race. If this is money you definitely can afford to lose, then I have no further reservations regarding this challenge.

My ducks are in a row. Let the count down begin..............

Ronald Iverson

Old 10-17-2006, 10:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dont look like a game to me!!! looks like the real deal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] as they say...................LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Things have taken a turn!! Im going to make it there come he!! or high water!! Im bringing the camera!!!!!

Old 10-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I can loan DSnut my pink & purple mid 90's Bell Moto 6 helmet and Purple and yellow Mid 90's SIDI mx boots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He will be fast for sure [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 10:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Is this a motor vs motor or is nos aloud??

Old 10-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] as they say...................LETS GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 10:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Is this a motor vs motor or is nos aloud??

Either way is fine for me.

Old 10-17-2006, 10:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
This thread wasnt created to question the timing systems used across this country. Nor was it created to establish official times of my bolt-on bike. It was created to call out you DSNUT who tries to shoot down ANYBODY else's accomplishments other than Horsepower Research. I said it once and I'll say it again, your philosophy is this, If its not HPR its not legit. Well, the time has come to step up to the plate big boy. Put your money where you mouth is and lets get this show on the road. Me and You! My 650 against your 650. I dont want to hear about team this or team that. I want Ron Iverson to load his bike and come see this Spider run in person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........