CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 02:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Originally posted by: LTZ
That's it? PEACE??? What a let down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Wait a minute, who am I kidding, this is the Yabombaha forum. Something else will pop up any second I'm sure.................

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Don't jinx it Nick!.......We are doing pretty well tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 02:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
DSNUT and I just had a very positive conversation over the telephone. We both shared our concerns and feelings about what has been evolving into what seems like a huge snowball.

I also want to make this crystal clear that I have nothing but respect for Ron Iverson. I know it dont make me the biggest man on the block and I know its not the most popular thing to do, but Im making it official tonight!

Choosetolose04 is going to bow out of this competition. I feel there can be more good come out of this by doing exactly what Im doing right now, than to pursue this endeavor.

There were some mutual agreements made between Ron and I and Im gonna stand by my word.

Sincerely,
Scott Bennett
Scott,

I appreciate your words more than you know. We made some ground tonight and this competition is the best accountability we could have. We made some promises that you have already eluded to and I to will keep my end of the bargain. To help ensure both our integrity and commitment to our conversation I will hold this call-out in recess.......but not completely done away with. If the Clash arrives and we are true to our word, the debt is paid and the forums are a better place because of it. If we don't keep our word, we will be right here in the same position we are at tonight.

With your first step, you hit it out of the park[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Scott, I look forward to 7 years of peace[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

I dont remember talking about 7 years of peace,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL, that was a metaphorical, Biblical reference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Simply an illustration of my optimism[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 02:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh, OK. I thought that might have been at the very bottom in the small print. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 02:12 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: LTZ
That's it? PEACE??? What a let down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Wait a minute, who am I kidding, this is the Yabombaha forum. Something else will pop up any second I'm sure.................

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Don't jinx it Nick!.......We are doing pretty well tonight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
as long as there ain't no group hugs! If there is watch out for OFC, he likes to sneak a little squeeze in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 02:33 AM
Pro Rider

i have respect for myself and the both of you, so do i have to call both of you out with my 56hp,oops, hee,hee.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: maxxedouty
i have respect for myself and the both of you, so do i have to call both of you out with my 56hp,oops, hee,hee.

56hp!!!! I thought you had a maxxedouty.......Not a mini-outy, lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good to hear from you, Gene.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

howdy ron, yes if you click on my page you will see i have more than 1 toy. take care.

Old 10-18-2006, 03:16 AM
Pro Rider

We will see how long this truce will last, keeping ones word is great creditability of integrity.

Im not part of this truce so I can cause my mayhem and work on my world domination! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 08:24 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Wow, I'm getting a warm feeling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ahhh geez!!!! The dog was peeing on my foot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Yabombaha.

LMAO!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........