CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: DSNUT
6' 1" 225 lbs........about..........at least at the rate I am going, lol
hhmmmmm. No comment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
u trying to say he is one cookie short of 250? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 11:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: thebigshow
6' 1" 225 lbs........about..........at least at the rate I am going, lol
hhmmmmm. No comment.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
u trying to say he is one cookie short of 250? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Nope not at all. Like I said no comment sorry.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm COOOOKIE!

Sorry couldnt resist!

Old 10-17-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

he is 6'1 and he looks like he weighs 180lbs. but i was never good on guessing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 11:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
he is 6'1 and he looks like he weighs 180lbs. but i was never good on guessing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I hope to be down to 180 by March [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Let the starving begin, lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

There is a picture of me on my picture page that should give you some idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I hope to be down to 180 by March [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Let the starving begin, lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

There is a picture of me on my picture page that should give you some idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Have you gained weight since dunefest cause there is no way you way 225. If you do you hide it well thats all I can say.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Have you gained weight since dunefest cause there is no way you way 225. If you do you hide it well thats all I can say.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I thought you said, "No Comment"![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

I am trying to throw Thebigshow's numbers off, lol. I weigh 185 right now.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm COOOOKIE!

Sorry couldnt resist!
I'm down for some cookies too... with a glass of nice cold milk please.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

man, not what i was expecting...hmmmmmm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 11:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I thought you said, "No Comment"![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

I am trying to throw Thebigshow's numbers off, lol. I weigh 185 right now.
Sorry but 2big already spilled the beans. Sorry.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........