CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Cool the reading was scaring me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I can cause my mayhem and work on my world domination! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
(evil laugh) muhahahahahahahah

Yes, world domination.... my plan is coming together nicely... So Cal duners shall rule the world.... at least until it gets hot then we will hide in the house.LOL

Old 10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
I can cause my mayhem and work on my world domination! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Yes, world domination.... my plan is coming together nicely... So Cal duners shall rule the world.... at least until it gets hot then we will hide in the house.LOL

I have heard that everyone in SoCal sits in the airconditioning and eats twinkies when it gets hot. Do you have any idea how easy it would be to overthrow your city if these were ancient times?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Old 10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT

I have heard that everyone in SoCal sits in the airconditioning and eats twinkies when it gets hot. Do you have any idea how easy it would be to overthrow your city if these were ancient times?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol
You could topple the whole empire with a box of Suzie Q's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Pro Rider

I need Ho Ho's

Old 10-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: DSNUT

I heard the dry cleaning business is quite a lucritive venture in socal.. all you duners sit at home after work and eat cheetos and play pocket pool.. Not that there is anything wrong with that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but you leave yeller stains on your trousers in conspicuous locations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider

OK... OK.... cut, can we pause the world domination for a minute.... ERBE needs Ho-Ho's and I need some Suzie Q's.... anyone else need anything... no, everyone is good...

OK, game on... world domination is back on.

(clearing Suzie Q from throat) muhahahahahahahahah

Old 10-18-2006, 12:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

you leave yeller stains on your trousers in conspicuous locations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thats how you know you need to turn your britches inside out... you get like an extra week out of them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 12:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

you leave yeller stains on your trousers in conspicuous locations [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Thats how you know you need to turn your britches inside out... you get like an extra week out of them.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
your tellin me there was more to the inside out sweatpant fad of the late 80's than extended wear? It was extended wear to hide the cheeto stains from fantasizing about the cheersquad with no panties [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 12:32 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

I suddenly have no urge to move to socal and open a dry cleaning businees. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Guess I'll just have to stay here.

"Well we're movin' on up..."

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........