CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
he is 6'1 and he looks like he weighs 180lbs. but i was never good on guessing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I hope to be down to 180 by March [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Let the starving begin, lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

There is a picture of me on my picture page that should give you some idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WOW [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] 180? I can't even fantasize about bein under 200 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] you sure thats healthy?

Old 10-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
[i]Originally posted by: DSNUT

Ok, here are the terms on the money. We find a suitable person to escrow the $12k that is put up at the Clash.

Well, let see what I can do here, Do I get to keep the interest that will be made off of the escrow? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I am sure that you all can talk me into helping on this, since I am a nuetral person, and most everyone knows me.

DuneDevil

(Don't read into the name) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes give james my buddy the money he can be trusted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 12:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSNUT and I just had a very positive conversation over the telephone. We both shared our concerns and feelings about what has been evolving into what seems like a huge snowball.

I also want to make this crystal clear that I have nothing but respect for Ron Iverson. I know it dont make me the biggest man on the block and I know its not the most popular thing to do, but Im making it official tonight!

Choosetolose04 is going to bow out of this competition. I feel there can be more good come out of this by doing exactly what Im doing right now, than to pursue this endeavor.

There were some mutual agreements made between Ron and I and Im gonna stand by my word.

Sincerely,
Scott Bennett

Old 10-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I entered the twilight Zone! or is this the Outer Limits!.

Old 10-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 01:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
DSNUT and I just had a very positive conversation over the telephone. We both shared our concerns and feelings about what has been evolving into what seems like a huge snowball.

I also want to make this crystal clear that I have nothing but respect for Ron Iverson. I know it dont make me the biggest man on the block and I know its not the most popular thing to do, but Im making it official tonight!

Choosetolose04 is going to bow out of this competition. I feel there can be more good come out of this by doing exactly what Im doing right now, than to pursue this endeavor.

There were some mutual agreements made between Ron and I and Im gonna stand by my word.

Sincerely,
Scott Bennett
Scott,

I appreciate your words more than you know. We made some ground tonight and this competition is the best accountability we could have. We made some promises that you have already eluded to and I to will keep my end of the bargain. To help ensure both our integrity and commitment to our conversation I will hold this call-out in recess.......but not completely done away with. If the Clash arrives and we are true to our word, the debt is paid and the forums are a better place because of it. If we don't keep our word, we will be right here in the same position we are at tonight.

With your first step, you hit it out of the park[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Scott, I look forward to 7 years of peace[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 10-18-2006, 01:33 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I am such a happy mom. I am glad you guys could work it out.

Old 10-18-2006, 02:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: choosetolose04

Sincerely,
Scott Bennett
Scott,

I appreciate your words more than you know. We made some ground tonight and this competition is the best accountability we could have. We made some promises that you have already eluded to and I to will keep my end of the bargain. To help ensure both our integrity and commitment to our conversation I will hold this call-out in recess.......but not completely done away with. If the Clash arrives and we are true to our word, the debt is paid and the forums are a better place because of it. If we don't keep our word, we will be right here in the same position we are at tonight.

With your first step, you hit it out of the park[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Scott, I look forward to 7 years of peace[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron

I dont remember talking about 7 years of peace,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 02:03 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's it? PEACE??? What a let down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Wait a minute, who am I kidding, this is the Yabombaha forum. Something else will pop up any second I'm sure.................

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........