CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 05:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Ron, Its time to put your money where you mouth is.....!

You have tried to discredit everybody's accomplishments at the Clash of the Titans. You have tried to question the legitimacy of this race.

Well, the time has come. My 650 against your 650. $2000 per pass, best out of 3 at the Clash of the Titans in March 2007.

I dont want to hear any of your hypocritical excuses either because we had folks drive all the way from Pennsylvania.

Yep, IM CALLING YOU OUT!!!

Old 10-16-2006, 05:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Sounds good. Good luck boys.

Old 10-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 05:53 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Right on, let the betting begin...........lol

Old 10-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

WoW thats alot of money...Now iv never seen DSNUT run..Or do i know him..So im only going to say one thing about this race...Iv hung out with Scott many times..and seen the spider run...DSNUT you better be packing...Couse that spider bike runs unreal...Trust me i thought i could take him with the dragrappy..I lost 20 bucks to ronnie (dollarbills)...OOPs i still owe ronnie that 20...shhhhhhhhhh....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 06:12 PM
Pro Rider

i know who i got my money on!!!

Old 10-16-2006, 06:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott,

I know you live for this stuff but after our accomplishment at Albany, you are no longer on the radar. I appreciate what you do for the sport but I am not going to travel 3/4 of the way across the country to race with you..................because of a purile callout.

I am part of a team that is pushing harder than ever to get as much performance wrung out of the rotax as possible to keep it on top in the single cylinder 4-stroke sand drags.

Here is the interesting part of being a team. The wolves always want to lure a team member away from the group. That isn't going to happen. There was no sense in having so many resources tied up in multiple race bikes, so i sold mine and am turning that money around to help sponser events like we did in Albany because we learn so much doing things like that. I am also partly investing in a team bike in which i will be doing my part.....financially and in the chassis department. This will be the 300' bike and it will reside back east for Planet Sand. We will also have an OEM chassis hill bike that will stay out west for 4sws.

We are a team that stays together and if you call one member out, you call us all out. If the team decides to line the rigid up with you at this event........I will come to. If the team does not answer your call, you might have to take a bye, lol.

Personally, I hope the team holds out to run the bike at Planet Sand as planned rather than getting distracted by these little issues. We could show up and half track you and you would accuse us of cheating. Or we could keep our eye on the ball and not show and you will accuse us of being TSTS (afraid). Why go to the race then? What is the incentive?

Here is an incentive that might get a response from us...........

If you could reassure us you would not show your face on an internet forum that pertains to sand drags again for a whole year if you lose, we might gear up just to enjoy the silence for 4 consecutive seasons. Offer us an incentive that speaks to us and you never know what might happen[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 06:17 PM
amd
Pro Rider

What does it even matter. How bout everybody just mind there own bussiness and do there own thing. Who cares who said what or if it was a lie or not. I just dont think it is worth it to worry about what other people say. I know I sure wouldnt waste my time trying to meet up somewhere and race a four wheeler. Now if that person happens to be where I am racing then fine, but going out of my way to try and prove something that nobody really even cares about.

Thats just me though. I have always been one to not care what people think about me. As they say only god can judge me...............

Old 10-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Pro Rider

i raced my friends both have 650s with some mods, dont know how much, but for sure slipon air intake cdi 520 chain and i dont know what else. i let someone else ride my shee because i'm not that good. out of 6 races results were all the same. fairly even till the shee hit 4th then it was a by by all the way. they thought i was going to show up with my 800, i didnt tell them i had a shee.they are good sports and we are still friends.

Old 10-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

I just know what to say

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........