CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

there was about 4000 incentives just given to you, can you imagine the r and d 4000 could get ya, shoot man im thinking about bringing one of mine back there. now i get it about all this team stuff you all must have played football or were chearleaders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i see where the team stuff comes in, some people wrestle that way if something goes wrong theres noone to blame but yourself. are you sure your not from california, becouse basicaly what you just said is you fight the bean, your gonna have to fight the whole burrito. go look at all the sweet talking and how everyone loves each other. az said he was gonna haul me around on his ranger alowing me to even have a few drinks. i guess marios trophy does not count either becouse there was no starting light staging light, just a 200 lb kid with a spotlight doing the starts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

WOW im pretty sure that scott called ya out and you pretty much said well.. if you want to fight then ill bring my whole group cause thats what its going to take to beat you... LOL thats great. o well im sure that u have a fast bike, but instead of saying im not going to drive across the USA u should say ill meet you at the next big sand drag or somthing like that. Gotta Love you DS guys

you da man Choose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Hmmm...

Old 10-16-2006, 08:19 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hmmm...
LOL

I see a treatment coming!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 08:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r
Hmmm...
LOL

I see a treatment coming!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] (I can't say that here)

Old 10-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

$2000 per pass, best out of 3 at the Clash of the Titans in March 2007.

Man i dont care what im racing thats alot of money, i would be out. with my luck i would blow my crap up

Old 10-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Hmmm...
DON'T make me come spin U out.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let these guys settle this.......

Old 10-16-2006, 08:26 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Hmmm...
DON'T make me come spin U out.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Like it will ever get settled.. My wiener is bigger than your.. so what when we compared yours was bigger. I took a double dose of Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  so what yolu got now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Hmmm...

Like it will ever get settled.. My wiener is bigger than your.. so what when we compared yours was bigger. I took a double dose of Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  so what yolu got now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL

Old 10-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ron, you have talked the talk, but now you or your team can'nt walk the walk with this all so bad stock bore that your suppose to be sporting...hey what am I? I should be an easy buck for you. You claim to run 4.06 with a stock bore. The best I ran to my knowledge was a 4.23 at the Clash. But it wasnt legit in your eyes, so put your money where your mouth is and lets GET IT ON!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........