CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Originally posted by: DSNUT
2big,

Scott Bennett is the only one (besides rcoop) that has called Glenn and HPR cheaters and that their stuff is over rated. He can't say that and expect that to be easily forgotten. You haven't harmed me or anyone else that I am aware of. Also, I am not asking permission for anything. We decided our racing was going to be a team effort back at dunefest and no one person makes a decision for a team. I have a limited amount of time to spend on this sport and having my own bike was taking up too much of it. My own bike only exalts me and ties up thousands of dollars of resources and it would never be #1. It makes sense in business to partner with others for greater success sometimes. That is what is happening.

I find it both humerous and annoying that some of you think only the pilot is important. None of you have ever made 4.0 pass on a single cylinder 4-stroke either........yet you mock my apprehension? lol

I am sorry you feel the way you do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ron
What I find is funny is you guys are a team and spend all this time and money to run a 4.06 and Scott gets his bike back puts his wheelie bar makes a couple of passes changes nothing like tires or gearing and runs a 4.2. And as far as you claiming the times are not legit at the clash dax that won the money class with a 4.11 also ran a 4.15 at Gilbert during the planet sand event is that just by luck or were the times at the class fairly accurate. I also believe the Scott ran a 4.18 at planet sand on the BOM's bike and a 4.2 at the clash so maybe the clash times were fairly close to some legit times. 4.06 with months of preparation and money spend im not impressed. And DSnut before you ask the question yes I do ride unlike yourself and we went 4.43 on a stock bore DS with the only lightning done to this bike was a drag axle.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

2big,

Scott Bennett is the only one (besides rcoop) that has called Glenn and HPR cheaters and that their stuff is over rated. He can't say that and expect that to be easily forgotten. You haven't harmed me or anyone else that I am aware of. Also, I am not asking permission for anything. We decided our racing was going to be a team effort back at dunefest and no one person makes a decision for a team. I have a limited amount of time to spend on this sport and having my own bike was taking up too much of it. My own bike only exalts me and ties up thousands of dollars of resources and it would never be #1. It makes sense in business to partner with others for greater success sometimes. That is what is happening.

I find it both humerous and annoying that some of you think only the pilot is important. None of you have ever made 4.0 pass on a single cylinder 4-stroke either........yet you mock my apprehension? lol

I am sorry you feel the way you do.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Ron
I never called Glenn a cheater. Just wanted everything to be crystal clear whenever your trying to sell the masses on honesty.

I did force Eric into admitting his 77hp dyno runs on his stock bore Genesis kit was made on 17% nitro/alky. Not gas like he tried to sell to the masses.

I did catch Randall in another one of his sly, cocky attempts to attack me, Airforceone, Shmee, BikesByBad, AZSAND & Rcoop on his own personal website.

Last by not least, I did say I firmly believe Horsepower Research's parts are overrated and are not supernatural.

Face it, I ran a 4.23 on 300' of SAND, NOT DIRT on my first time out with the bike. Zero gearing or tire change and with OFF-THE-SHELF parts.

Oh and this wasnt any part of a team effort either. This was just me and the Spiderbike....so, you can do things on your own, you dont need someone to hold your hand all your life Ron.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
2big,

Ron
I never called Glenn a cheater. Just wanted everything to be crystal clear whenever your trying to sell the masses on honesty.

I did force Eric into admitting his 77hp dyno runs on his stock bore Genesis kit was made on 17% nitro/alky. Not gas like he tried to sell to the masses.

I did catch Randall in another one of his sly, cocky attempts to attack me, Airforceone, Shmee, BikesByBad, AZSAND & Rcoop on his own personal website.

Last by not least, I did say I firmly believe Horsepower Research's parts are overrated and are not supernatural.

Face it, I ran a 4.23 on 300' of SAND, NOT DIRT on my first time out with the bike. Zero gearing or tire change and with OFF-THE-SHELF parts.

Oh and this wasnt any part of a team effort either. This was just me and the Spiderbike....so, you can do things on your own, you dont need someone to hold your hand all your life Ron.

torkmonsta - were you saying something about me trying to discredit the accomplishments of others? lol

Scott - I understand that you don't want to share credit for your good run with anyone else.....but the truth is, lots of people helped you get the Spiderbike where it is today. You are right, I could survive without someone else there backing me up. I am doing it right now on this forum since most of my friends are no longer here. It is an honor to back-up a team of like minded individuals and it is an honor that they back me. You will never convince me that it is better to be an island and keep all the credit for myself.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider

ron im not trying to put you on the spot but lets just be honest, if benett got down on his hands and knees and begged he still would not be allowed to play, i have a whole bunch of them overated parts on 2 of my bikes, and let me tell you something if another builder does not come out on top here in the near future i will have them same overated parts on 3 of my 4 bikes. for someone to say i have not supported hpr or im not a team player they would not know me very well, lets just all be honest, hey i am willing to pay for there parts even though they cost more than everyone elses but i do it by my own decision. nobody forced me to build the first nor the second and from what i see as of rite now a third one. without the name calling call outs and smack talking is great fo everyone becouse look at what it made you do, push a builder to step up and take it to the next level. like i said i call it like i see it , i never try to sugar coat anything , thats the way its been my whole life you either love me or hate me theres no inbetween. i have lost alot of friends becouse they did not like the truth that spouted out of my mouth. im just for getting the ds to the number one spot. and even if those people dont like me i still like them becouse thats just the way i am.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

Just pick a date...And line the two DS's up...Iv never in my life seen this much BS over a call out...Whats the big deal...Put the money up and run them...Or back out and let it go....I would not think bad of you DSNUT...You have kiddos just like me..Thats alot of money...I myself could not take a bet like that...But if you have the money..Go for it...But like i said before...I know you got a fast DS...But iv never seen a stock bore bike run like chooses does...You better bring your game...What im saying is...Take the bet or dont..But dont just sit here and drag it out..I myself will not think bad about you if you dont take the bet..Like i said..man thats alot of money...And you got kids..

Old 10-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Trailblazer

All i'm gonna say is this....it seems to me like the DS community is divided over some BS. On one side you have the fast and on the other side you have the fastest and the conflict seems to be that both sides want to be the fastest. Not possible. I have never on any forum seen such division by people running the same make and model. That one quote isn't enough to sway my thinking one way or the other because like I said I read this forum and have read many posts by Choose as well as you. And it seems to me just by reading the post now granted I have never met the guy personally, but it seems to me and I'm sure most on here will agree that Choose is a pretty good guy. You can tell alot about a guy from the things he writes. That said, I also have never met you, but from the things you write you seem like a real A-hole. But I don't know you, I just know what you write. Nice Raptor BTW.

Old 10-17-2006, 01:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Again, my DS is sold and the proceeds are invested in a team effort. If you want an answer now then it will have to be "no".

This is not on the agenda. If you are willing to be patient and wait until we know our chassis and setup will be in time.........sometime in January or February.......and we have time to kill before PS........then I will say "maybe".

Again, who will escrow the money? That will make a huge difference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 02:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

How about you race the raptor1000r against choose's DS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
How about you race the raptor1000r against choose's DS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Trust me. He dont want any in 300ft of sand. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Trust me. He dont want any in 300ft of sand. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Me neither [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But then agin im just some slow guy.. unless its 48" wide or less and nasty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........