CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

This is where all the big racer talk and people that know BOB so. PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is where all the big racer talk and people that know BOB so. PLEASE READ

I just got news that Bob had to take his wife Terri to the ER she just recently has surgery and now shes having complications. I just got off the phone with him and hes on his way to the ER.

Please Everyone Think about and pray for Bob and Terri Craycraft.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default This is where all the big racer talk and people that know BOB so. PLEASE READ

Oh man, Im very sorry to hear this news. We will certainly keep her in our thoughts and prayers. May God Bless The Craycraft Family. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

Yea if we could just please stop the builder fighting just for a min...Bob and terri have done alot for austin and I...And i know they have done alot for some of you..So please just pray for terry and Bob...and keep them in your hearts..They are some of the best people there are out there...Will do anything for you..Just look at the Red river sand drags...I know bob has spent alot of money and time..just so we can have a place to race...

Old 10-16-2006, 09:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DriverDoyle
Yea if we could just please stop the builder fighting just for a min...Bob and terri have done alot for austin and I...And i know they have done alot for some of you..So please just pray for terry and Bob...and keep them in your hearts..They are some of the best people there are out there...Will do anything for you..Just look at the Red river sand drags...I know bob has spent alot of money and time..just so we can have a place to race...
The Craycraft family has done alot for us riders and I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Old 10-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

Same goes for me Bob and his son are class people and I wish them all the best.

Old 10-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

Ill keep you in my prayers

Old 10-17-2006, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Your family will be in our prayers.

J Ross

Old 10-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats terrible to hear. My thoughts and prayers go out to them.

Old 10-17-2006, 04:32 AM
Pro Rider

Sad news to hear, hope your wife gets well soon Bob, even though I am on the other side of the world I know bob is a good man, he has helped me alot with my raptor engine, and she is still going strong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Gav

Old 10-17-2006, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for all the concern and I am glad to let let you know she just turned wrong and apparently experienced a new level of pain she did not know was there. She was checked out and everything looks good. It was a big scare and only the worst was in her mind. She will wait a little longer to do that move again. Thanks again for the prayers and good thoughts. What a way to make it to the forums.

Quick Reply: This is where all the big racer talk and people that know BOB so. PLEASE READ