CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

We all need to remember

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We all need to remember

What has been going on lately on this forum, and on the On-Dunes forum reminds me of these stupid overpaid pro athletes? Whim cry and complain about anything and everything they can. When they do good it is look at me see how cool I am, and when they fail it is you jerk it had to be your fault and not mine. We need to get off of this whole builder crap. And get back to pulling for our brand. CAN-AM....The freaking mighty DS650 yammy eating machine!!! That is all of our goals, and even though some may elect a different way of getting to that end, we are all looking for the same conclusion. We all want to win. We all want to ride. We all want to be on top, or a part of the winning "team"... But should the winng team be bom, hpr, pami, kms, RWR, or such????? Absolutly (beep beep beep) NOT!!! The winning team should be the freaking mighty DS650 the Yammi eating machine. No builder is going to get anywhere, or push the envelope without people like us buying thier parts, and trying their prototypes. That is how it works, so if we want any builder to keep pushing for the absolute best from the freaking mighty DS650 the Yammi eating machine, then we need to back the DS. Stop pestering others for thier choices in parts. If we have someone new show up, we advise them what wee think will work for them and thier budgets and positive why's. Only warn away from those that have proven to be a bad way to go. Until proven differently those would be, don't run lean, use correct minimum or higher octane, stay away from procomm cdi, and (sorry erbe but until different) a sleeve is a time bomb. Those are things we can all agree on for the most part correct. Outside of that it comes down to opinion. We have some people out thier doing some awesome things for the freaking mighty DS650 the Yammi eating machine. Drakster, The Bomb, HPR, Sandbomber, Choose (Scott) and DSNut. You are all doing great things and really pushing things as of late. And all that can mean as with any compitition is the comsumer is the winner. So what needs to happen is we all need to get past this whole my bike is better then your bike and get our heads out of our a$$es and get behind the real team. The Freaking Mighty DS650 The Yammi Eating Machine. The entire DS community wins. We get back to the higher class of people we have been for the last year plus that I have been on this forum. And we get back there we can go back to being a great place to come for friends, community, and help. And perhaps most importantly go back to making fun of the yammi forum.

So simply in closing raise you glass of crown or just coke (for you Ron [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) and a toast to The Freaking Mighty DS650 The Yammi Eating Machine!!!!

Old 10-27-2006, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

Ya, what he said! The Freaking Mighty DS650 The Yammi Eating Machine!!!!

Lets go out there and get them boyz!

Old 10-27-2006, 08:10 AM
Pro Rider

There are too many ego's in the way now days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Im one of those ego's.

But, Im man enough to admit it.

I cant say the same for other's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2006, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]