CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans 2007 Spring Jamboree!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 01:54 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans 2007 Spring Jamboree!!!!!

C4H802 (Ethyl Acetate) - A fragrant colorless flammable volatile liquid ester made from ethanol and acetic acid; used in flavorings and perfumes and as a solvent for plastics.

Sounds like it could work if a burn rate could be determined without the offering of a sacrificial motor, lol.

Interesting.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

We just got the official word that "ATV RACER EXTRA" magazine will be covering this event.

This is a very huge addition to such an event.

Hope ya made plans to attend.

Old 02-13-2007, 09:40 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Its coming up real soon. Hope you all are ready....

Old 02-19-2007, 02:28 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like everything is going to be bigger and better for this year. I spoke with the man that runs the john deere store a few days ago and he said that he will have a tractor available for us to use for the event. The international that we have is great but he should be able to get us one that is 4 wheel drive and also a bit bigger than the 1066.

I have also spoken with Domino's Pizza and they plan to have a trailer set up to sell pizzas for 3 or 4 days....Ms. Cindy at the Station is also going to have the Motorcycle Club there to cook hamburgers, for those of you who will be coming through Harrisonburg once you make it there you should stop to get gas at The Station it is the LAST stop for premium Gas and also the the shortest trip for it once you get to the park given that you have to leave to fill the bikes back up. If you are like me and BREAKFAST is a must you can also get it at the station....Curt at the Leland store Should have plenty of Ice and will also be freshley stocked on ALL of your drink needs. He also allows people staying at the park to fill their fresh water tanks at his store.

For those of you that plan to stay at a motel during the race, if you come through Jonesville, Edwards Motel has really nice rooms with wireless internet and it is also last motel coming from that way, round about 15 minutes from the Park. They have a grand total of 29 rooms and are in the process of adding another 20 or so right now, but they are not going to be done by the race date....
I know that many of you will come in through Winnsborro and will also plan to stay at a motel there, there are two on the main strip that are within 20-25 mins of the park. The names of these Motels are Best Western and Chase Suites and they are also nice places to stay.
I can tell you that it would be a good idea to try and reserve a room prior to arrival at any of these places.

For those of you that may need that last minute part, I have spoken with the owner of Mikes Cycle in Jonesville which is the closest dealer around and they will be open until 5 or a bit after Mond thru Friday and till 12 on Sat. They have also mentioned that they may be able to work out something so that they can have the parts Delivered if need be.
Great River Honda Of Natchez plans to have something set up at the park by the Tuesday before the race and I will check to see what parts they may be able to load up and bring out in the event that they may be needed.

If anyone has any questions or needs help with anything let me know and I will do what I can to help out, If you can not get in touch with me on here your more than welcome to get in touch with me by phone at 318 729 2887...
Also for those of you that plan to be there early I should have the tree up and running by Tuesday afternoon

Cant wait to see everyone! Shaun O'Neal

P.S. Pat Scott (headsupracing) on the back if you get a chance, he devotes alot of time into this race every year, to make sure that everyone is happy with the trip they make for this event.

Old 02-19-2007, 02:37 AM
Pro Rider

Shaun,

Thanks for such a great update. This couldnt be done without a combined effort from you and your boys.

We look for this to be another success as always.

Thanks again,
Scott

PS: For those of you who dont already know, Shaun and his crew are the unsung hero's of the Clash of the Titans.
While Im on the frontline trying to get things going, he is behind the scenes taking care of business while Im at work.

Old 02-20-2007, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

Wondering when everyone is gonna be rolling in? The Drakester and I will be there around lunch time on Thursday cant wait to see everyone again.

Old 02-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

I would assume a majority will be getting their either late Thursday or early Friday morning since the races will be held during two days this time and official test and tune will be of an importance to some.

PS: The practice track will remain open indefinitely throughout this event.

Old 02-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

we are leaving wed. night. not real sure when. driving straight through so hopefully we'll be there by noon. cant wait!

Old 02-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

Things are looking up around the Island......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-24-2007, 08:56 PM
Pro Rider

Counting the days

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans 2007 Spring Jamboree!!!!!