CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

4 stroke chalenge news planet sand

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 stroke chalenge news planet sand

Originally posted by: DuneMe
Nut:

What pipes do you like for the 700's? Still quiet but, good power?
Good question!

I run stock. I even run the pea-shooter. The db limit for most of the Oregon dunes is 93. I got tired of playing smokey and the bandit, lol.

I hear that LTE is cornering the 700R market. RaptorRandy has a set and his is the first piped 700R that was consistently faster than my stock one.

Rocket Factory claims LTE makes the best power on the 700R as well...........I just can't justify the price.......

Hope that helps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2006, 07:35 AM
Pro Rider

I was very upset and cried "FOUL" when I watched the Can Am infomertial on TV the Can Am Challenge when they put up the Can Am 650 against the Suzuki Vinson Auto. First of all the Can Am is 650cc's and the Vinson is 500cc's and the Vinson they used against the Can Am was the AUTOMATIC BELT DRIVE VINSON!!! Suzuki also makes the Vinson in SEMI-AUTOMATIC thats GEAR DRIVE, and if they would have used the Vinson Gear Drive Model the Vinson would have kicked Can Am's butt! Can Am didn't have the guts to go against the Vinson Semi-Auto cause they know they would lose, Can Am had to go with a bigger model to go against the Vinson, and the Vinson Semi-Auto would kick the butt of the Can Am 800 too!!! lets see that challence!! whats a matter? you chicken? poor baby don't cry if a smaller 500 cc quad beat ur big 800cc Can Am, aawwwwww don't cry little baby, awwww goo goo,

Old 11-21-2006, 09:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

First derby i can only see you as a mouth.And i have had a hundered little **** ants like you run there mouths.But very few with the ***** to back it up.If your feeling so frogy bring your azz on out i will be playing in the largest sand box in the world.Trade that for doumont i don't think so.But if your heading to doumont stay on the road to the imperial dunes.If your thirsty for a major azz whoppin ill quench your thirst.ON THE BABY BIKES.

Second :motof150

Dude don't hold back let us know your true feeling's son.By the way who's suzukie ?????? i remember a co back in the early 60's late70's that used to make three wheeler's with that name is that who your speaking of????? are they still in buiness.I used to have a suzukie samarui with toyota axels and 1-1 gear box that was simply the baddest rock crwaler out there.is that who your talking about.Just having fun SAMSON strike harder and never quit the giant might fall.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

I don't usually get between two big boys and their private pissing match but between Az and Derbyking my money is on the $500 motor, I've seen it run, it's light and fast and it sees a little n2o occasionally, Dumont is a good middle of the road place to run, has better hills than Glamis if you both can get together for the
Feb 24 FSCS I'll come down and run the winner. This is a call out AZ......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2006, 10:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It dose look quick major but My baby bikes don't fear **** ants.And i would like to see you out major but i will not be at fsw dumont and will do little traveling this year.I have my sightes set on a new prevost next year so i must put my nose to the grind stone.Quite a few toy's are going too.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

And if you wish to stop by ill give that gixer a run win lose or draw it will just be fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I now live only 15 mins from the dunes so you don't even have to let me know your coming just call and say your there ill be there.I have been known to run out for a dune ride several times a week before work.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am surprised you don't just go race Derbyking, AZ. You talked the talk, Don't bring your Piranha bikes. Bring the monorail. You will need it against his little bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Race the guy, AZ. You don't need to be afraid........remember he is just a mouth and a pissant[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The minute I can get down to that part of the country, I will jump in on the action.........

Good luck with your provost[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 01:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hail!!!! Just think!!!!! At Dumont you will have the nuts motor in the blue bus chassis, you could kill 2 birds with one stone by taking out Nut and Bomber on the same day!!!! LOL

Old 11-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

AZ it's time to back up what you have been slinging around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] there will be a few big dogs at Dumont in FEB so here's your chance to shine.....
Dumont is 9-10 hrs for me and is as far as I'm willing to go.
What dunes are in your back yard you lucky dog!

Old 11-22-2006, 12:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Hail!!!! Just think!!!!! At Dumont you will have the nuts motor in the blue bus chassis, you could kill 2 birds with one stone by taking out Nut and Bomber on the same day!!!! LOL

I'd like to get in on this action with my little ol 700R [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 4 stroke chalenge news planet sand