CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

In the Sand....

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the Sand....

man that did not sound rite touchy feely and nut all in the same sentence hehehehhehehehhehe you said nut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Originally posted by: thebigshow
Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Good thing I sat in the middle row then![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I also give to charities....school functions PTA, ex wife, kids, brothers and sisters, parents, girlfriend ...but I get a return on that investment ! wink wink
LOL! on inequities (an instance of injustice or unfairness) what equalizing are you spouting off on now?
Your the one that is looking for constant kudos and embracement from forums members and when you don't receive these darling embraces you seem to quite upset, sorry Nut but some of us just are not going to be your buddy.
Maybe playing on the ODF/HPR will make you feel better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
dont lie erbe, u had to get the dictionary out for that one..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hell Yeah!!! My EX would use words so out there I had to fight with her with a dictionary just so I can find out what the hell she called me, then I can answer her in my manly retort..........Oh yeah .......B!t#h [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

rofl...no matter what u want to say , it almost ALWAYS seems to end up with that....

Old 11-30-2006, 12:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: cynick
I love you all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That is one of those touchy feely things just for you nut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

GAAAWWWD!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: cynick
I love you all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] That is one of those touchy feely things just for you nut.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

GAAAWWWD!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
You love it and you know it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

touchy feely nut hugger[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:53 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
Only if he wants one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST

ROTFLMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

ERBE - as far as friends go, I won't go into my personal feelings about you. I will say that over the last year you have impacted my outlook on humanity. Try to define me, HPR and ODP all you want. It won't work. You have tried for a year to get at me. You have buddied up with people like rcoop and yjacket to name a couple just because they had alot in common with you and your agenda. These are facts that happened, not just my feelings.

No Agenda other than enjoyment of reading the threads, LOL Rcoop and yjacket! yes I chat with no others on this site geeze these games come up with somyhing better ok, you have definitely defined your self, no help from me!

Do I dislike you? Nope. It takes too much energy to go around holding grudges or deciding someone else has the power to annoy you to the point of attacking them. You just keep up what you do and I will continue down my path and we will see where we end up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Nut our throwing just as much in stones here, there are no grudges here we just dont click, and there are no worries of your wonderful approval either!

lol, btw do your friends know you pm'd me about some technical questions you thought I might be able to help you with?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Sorry to let the cat out of the bag:

If I did it was a long time ago, you must have put off an aura of having maybe some knowlage then, alas I was mistaken your secrete safe with me.
Later[/quote]

Have a coke and smile Ron!, Im sure you will be, or you will be having someone go to the mediators to get Mr ERBE thrown off this site, so no one can ever oppose you ( How Dare I) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-30-2006, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

So you were the guy that sent me that e-mail! I got this e-mail about 3 weeks or a month ago from what looked like the mods, but it didn't say which forum.............suspect at best.

It was asking for my help in getting rid of Scott (HeadsupRacing). Of course I declined and was pretty sure it was bogus.

How else would you know about that ERBE???

Old 11-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default In the Sand....

Originally posted by: DSNUT
So you were the guy that sent me that e-mail! I got this e-mail about 3 weeks or a month ago from what looked like the mods, but it didn't say which forum.............suspect at best.

It was asking for my help in getting rid of Scott (HeadsupRacing). Of course I declined and was pretty sure it was bogus.

How else would you know about that ERBE???

I really couldnt imagine anyone wanting to get rid of me.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: In the Sand....