CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

little sahara in utah

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default little sahara in utah

some friends and i are talk about going out there this summer when would be the best time between march and june and at the same going up to st anthony, id for a couple days. any input would be great. thanks dave

Old 01-01-2007, 10:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Early May is the best in that time for Utah. Late May is the best for St Anns. So stick to the middle of May to get the best of you can of both. Should be fairly good weather during that time. But being the area, it could rain or snow still. Or be 90+. I start riding St Anns on Memorial, and its been 95 degrees one year, and 40 the next, so who knows. But June in Utah is hot. So unless thats ok with you, try earlier in the year. Have fun, there two awsome places.

Old 01-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Post it on here when you deside and maybe some of us can meet ya over there. I agree with Viper. They are both great places to ride. And it is always good to have someone there to show you around.

Old 01-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Pro Rider

nothing set yet but maybe the week before memorial weekend. going to little sahara for couple of days then st anthony for few days which one would be better for the weekend. also might go in june sometime. thanks again dave

Old 01-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

We will probably be making a trip in June. More than likely the 8th for about a week or so.

Our trip to St. Anthony will be in July 9th-18th is our planned dates. The kids have school the week before Memorial weekend. But we will go shortly after. If you want to wait we can meet up with you. We will also be going to LS in March. The weather is always iffy then but the sand is usually great.

Old 01-06-2007, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

thanks for the offer cynick, we are still trying to figure out when we can go. i friend is getting married in april and his bride to be wants to take a two week honeymoon just to go drive around to where every they end up. so not sure when we are going. i will keep you posted. dave

Old 01-07-2007, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

May is a great time to go to Little Sahara, but like Viper said, "it might rain or snow or be 90+". It's been real nice the last couple of years though. June was great last year.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider

Do they have noise restrictions or check for spark arrestors at either place?

Old 01-07-2007, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They dont enforce it at either place, although it's a law at any BLM ran land. I have never been warned in Utah. I did get warned once in Idaho, but they were merely telling me what the law was, and not enforcing it.

Memorial weekend is big at both places. If you want to be around alot of racing and people, both places are good. If you want to have some time to yourselves, stay away a week before and a week after that weekend. If the wind dont pickup by the weekend after, the sand is trashed at both places. Just lots of tracks. You could just pick any weekend and have fun, so good luck and let us know when your coming.

Old 01-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

I'd love to meet you guys there....

Quick Reply: little sahara in utah