CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

totally off subject cell phone story

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 04:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default totally off subject cell phone story

ChappaDappaDah is the guy that was stalking 1999Cobra over on another site. 1999Cobra thought it was me so he invented Bigmojo to come over and try to get even with me. He ended up getting banned I think. Funny thing is, it was all a case of mistakin identity, lol.

ChappaDappaDah trolls other sites and now has made his way to this one. Never seen anything productive out of him on the other sites.......

FYI

Old 02-27-2007, 06:30 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: FatHolly
Originally posted by: ChappaDappaDah
Hey, man you're right, man. That was off topic, man. Didn't have a dam thing to do with Can-Am machines, man. Hey, man it like didn't even have anything to do with like a big bad DS machine, either man. Too bad not many people are interested in your cell phone troubles, man. Try the Honda forum, man. Those guys might listen, man.
Good one..... man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Do you write for CSI, because the way you busted this one right open is mind boggling. What did you not understand about the title "totally off subject cell phone story" seems like it cover all the bases to me.LOL
AH HA HA, now that right there is a knee slapper FH. I was going to chime in but figured why waste the time on some little punkazz... We are dealing with enough of them over at DDR right now anyway. And being the knd generous soul that I am I figured that with this cat obviously confusing himself with either Cheech or Chong that if I said anything it would be a buzzkill for him and then I'd be responsible for him hitting the pipe for a little pick me up.

I myself also thought that it was right on topic as the thread titile was "totally off subject cell phone story". SST made up the said topic so I would hope that he would be right on it.

Anyway, ChippieDickieDo, have a quart or two of Butter Pecan for me! Man that stuff was the shizzle back in the good old college days.

Old 02-27-2007, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

you know man that has nothing to do with the title man...haha
We talk about other stuff then just quads because us ds and can am guys are more of a family and can post these types of things, but if you can't read the title it isn't our fault.

I thoroughly enjoyed your story supersonic and am glad to see someone put the tech in his place...How are the bikes coming along? I saw the chromoly subframe and it looks pretty sweet, but that guy that made that cart a little while ago had better looking welds...ahha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

ive always hated verizon i never had a clear reception with them i switched over to sprint best thing i ever did i also picked up a treo 700 with my plan wich is one of the best phones ive ever had just a suggestion.

ChappaDappaDah are you retarted man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

bombrider04 , I assure you the welds look better in person. LOL. dont know why they got a gray haze around them but most of it rubs of with your finger. anyway , I assure you everyweld will be polished and look factory when I'm done with it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-28-2007, 07:00 AM
Pro Rider

I saw the chromoly subframe and it looks pretty sweet, but that guy that made that cart a little while ago had better looking welds...ahha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

I wanna see pics.Where did you post them at?

Old 02-28-2007, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

pics

Old 02-28-2007, 04:14 PM
Pro Rider

Lol I am only busting your chops...It looks like a real good job, keep up the nice work and I will be looking forward to your pics when you get done.

Old 03-01-2007, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombrider04
Lol I am only busting your chops...It looks like a real good job, keep up the nice work and I will be looking forward to your pics when you get done.
Never mind bombrider, he knows you're jokin'. You had to be, cause I saw that cart, whoa!!

Funny stuff right there.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:54 AM
Pro Rider

Looks sweet.I would never be able to have one like that though.Id end up with head injuries
while adjusting my chain.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]