CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

WEST COAST DS DAYS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WEST COAST DS DAYS!

I would say you do count infact if its @sand mt this year and your attending im attending [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2007, 11:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Just cause you don't have a DS anymore don't mean your not invited. You are always welcome. Once a DS person always one if you ask me.

It did say that on the last DS Day's thread but not everyone agreed. But I do that's why I voted for Fallon.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be up there Labor Day weekend DS Days or not...

Old 04-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

Your funny Mark, you not count?
Thats like saying Marky, Gary, Jed, Curtis, Chris, Matt, Justin, Bud, Keith, and all the other originals I never got a chance to meet don't count either.
But that just me talkin' and I'm a newby[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Besides we all know you would be riddin' a Can-Am 450 if it were avaliable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2007, 06:17 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: cynick
It is actually probably closer to most of us than you may think. It is in the western part of Wyoming. I haven't been there but heard the road into it was a doozie.

The dunes are just outside Rocksprings in the southwest corner of Wyo
The road is maintained now that they realized what an attraction it is and there are other places to camp besides at the main area I will post some pics if you like also maybe share some local secrets if you like

Old 04-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: faceplant650x
Originally posted by: cynick
It is actually probably closer to most of us than you may think. It is in the western part of Wyoming. I haven't been there but heard the road into it was a doozie.

The dunes are just outside Rocksprings in the southwest corner of Wyo
The road is maintained now that they realized what an attraction it is and there are other places to camp besides at the main area I will post some pics if you like also maybe share some local secrets if you like
I was born in Wyoming and actually didn't know until about 2yrs ago there were dunes in Wyoming. One day I will make it over there when I do me and my husband will have to look you up and you can show us the best places to go. Thanks for more info. I have seen some pics looks like fun.

Old 04-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Let's see those pics faceplant. I've already got a list of places to go, things to do. That list includes SMNV, Coral Pink, Pismo, and at the top St Anns. Might as well add WY to the list if it's big enough to make it worth the trip. I won't say I'm getting sick of them, but I have seen every square inch of Glamis and Dumont amny times over. Very much enjoyed my one trip to **** (LOL, didn't evenh realize that until I had typed it. Sorry Utah folks!) and would like to go again. Maybe Oregon one of these days...

Old 04-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

I'd REALLY like to put in my .02 for Coral Pink, UT. It's about as picture perfect as you can get. It will be cool weather wise and has some great riding. Much nicer than Sand Mtn.... now don't anyone get in a big up-roar over my comments. Just personal opinion.

It's not on the poll, but I think that Vic brought it up. For those that go to Sand Mtn, I believe that Coral Pink is only a couple of hours away. It's got a pretty good drag area that will chew up HP. Not like smnv, but still a great hill that seperates the strong, mild and weak. I would be available to carry a lot of the organizational needs if this were the case. I know, I know, don't put another wrench in the mix. Sorry guys.

Old 04-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

I second Ace. St. Anthony's. Regarding Killpecker, though, how big are the dunes compared to, say, Sand Mountain? How tall is the tallest? About how many acres are there?

Old 04-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Hey Craig, how ya been man? Haven't seen you on here in eons! So is DS Days the next time we're running into you? Did many, many trips to the Mother G and Dumont this year and never saw you after Sand Mountain. Ray, Casey, and I are trying to sneak off to Pismo for FSCS and to Idaho sometime over the Summer. Hope to see you there.

Quick Reply: WEST COAST DS DAYS!