CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

we should set up a time and place to all meet, like the top of the hill friday night at 6pm? or? hey dsnut, I have something that I would like you to try riding . took it to last years ds days and no one else would throw a leg over it but I think you probably have just about the right amount of manhood for this bad boy . anyway I will bring it and you can give it a shot! LOL

Old 05-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
hey dsnut, I have something that I would like you to try riding . took it to last years ds days and no one else would throw a leg over it but I think you probably have just about the right amount of manhood for this bad boy . anyway I will bring it and you can give it a shot! LOL
Would that be your big bore ATC70[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] You still got that thing?

Old 05-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

we should set up a time and place to all meet, like the top of the hill friday night at 6pm? or? hey dsnut, I have something that I would like you to try riding . took it to last years ds days and no one else would throw a leg over it but I think you probably have just about the right amount of manhood for this bad boy . anyway I will bring it and you can give it a shot! LOL
I heard about your toy, SST. I figured with as much ride time as you have on that thing, it would have been quarantined for radioactive waste as a matter of national security. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I won't be throwing a leg over it though, as you so eliquently put it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol (Why do you need to own something like that, anyway?) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider

hope you arent a prude dude or a bible thumper. its just something funny to show people. shame you cant see the humor in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] everyone else does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

Dsengineer, yes In probably still have the atc70 you were speaking of. that one was a 132cc. I have almost completed a honda atc110 motor with a stroked crank and a vintage aftermarket bigbore cylinder which uses 1 cb750 piston, a new old stock race cam , oversized valves and a fully race ported head. the sleeve is so big I had to bore the cases all the way out to the studs. we did the math on it and it will be 197cc's. it will have a 4 speed tranny with low range and a manual clutch. I am trying to decide if I should mount it in a 70 frame or in a vintage full race chromolly ultralight atc90 frame I have. should be a little monster either way. I am spooling the pull starter with steel cable. LOL

Old 05-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

hope you arent a prude dude or a bible thumper. its just something funny to show people. shame you cant see the humor in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] everyone else does[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol, hmmmm what if I was? Does that mean I am not as good as you are? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, I guess I don't really find those funny. I'm sure I did at some point in my life though.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hope you arent a prude dude or a bible thumper. its just something funny to show people. shame you cant see the humor in it. everyone else does
You can count me in the prude and or Bible thumper category on this one....

Old 05-09-2007, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

BIBLE THUMPER: An overly religious person who feels the need to try and convert others to his beliefs and "rightous" way of thinking: and NO! it doesnt mean you aren't as good as me, just hope you dont try and force your values on me or others. "at some point in your life you might have thought it was funny", meaning when you were younger and less mature? or meaning before you found religion? either way it sounds like you are going to be better than me, doesnt it? dont know how to take you nut. one minute you are trying to stir up crap between other parties on the forum just for laughs and the next minute you are trying to come off as a saint? I am what I am bro. hope when I am some day around you I dont have to feel like if I say a bad word you dont start cryin or something .

Old 05-09-2007, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider

So SST, it sounds as though you will get there first. Are you going to secure the spot for the round up for everyone??? This could be one very insane weekend. My dad and I will be bringing our rig. Crash has some chick in San Diego he would rather Crash with.......So he a no show....

Old 05-09-2007, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

BIBLE THUMPER: An overly religious person who feels the need to try and convert others to his beliefs and "rightous" way of thinking: and NO! it doesnt mean you aren't as good as me, just hope you dont try and force your values on me or others. "at some point in your life you might have thought it was funny", meaning when you were younger and less mature? or meaning before you found religion? either way it sounds like you are going to be better than me, doesnt it? dont know how to take you nut. one minute you are trying to stir up crap between other parties on the forum just for laughs and the next minute you are trying to come off as a saint? I am what I am bro. hope when I am some day around you I dont have to feel like if I say a bad word you dont start cryin or something .
I think you all will be just fine. I have met you both, and I think we should all be good!!!

Quick Reply: SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?