CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 01:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

this is the correct place right?

map quest link

You have to zoom out to see the road....

Old 05-09-2007, 01:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?

Dragon, I will certainly try. memorial is a hard weekend to save space. once its getting close to the weekend you can wake up in the morning and find someone you dont know parked inside your circle. the rangers do not allow caution tape at all so you have to use vehicles and rocks to mark your spot. when are you planning on showing up?

Old 05-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Yep I think thats it.. You going?

Hey Erik, I was wondering if I can borrow your quad for an hour fully loaded.?. LOL j/k

Old 05-09-2007, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Duneguide link to Sand Mt., NV

Above link may help???

Old 05-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Yep I think thats it.. You going?

Hey Erik, I was wondering if I can borrow your quad for an hour fully loaded.?. LOL j/k

I would like to, I just put an aftercooler on the bike and I want to see if it will hold it's HP in the heat. I am still thinking about it. You going? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2007, 04:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

yeah, I hope to be there thursday afternoon/eve. Give me a ring in the next few days.

Old 05-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

I use caution tape and cones to keep people out of the pack and from driving in our camp, the rangers have never said a thing.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:24 PM
Pro Rider

weird, we were there on easter and the rangers made everyone in the place take down all caution tape. made us take it down twice. told us you can mark your space with anything you like but no caution tape, will try and pickup some cones too.

Old 05-11-2007, 10:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: supersonictoys
BIBLE THUMPER: An overly religious person who feels the need to try and convert others to his beliefs and "rightous" way of thinking: and NO! it doesnt mean you aren't as good as me, just hope you dont try and force your values on me or others. "at some point in your life you might have thought it was funny", meaning when you were younger and less mature? or meaning before you found religion? either way it sounds like you are going to be better than me, doesnt it? dont know how to take you nut. one minute you are trying to stir up crap between other parties on the forum just for laughs and the next minute you are trying to come off as a saint? I am what I am bro. hope when I am some day around you I dont have to feel like if I say a bad word you dont start cryin or something .
You are mistaken on all counts regarding me, Gregg. Why don't you stop guessing and wait until you meet me to pass some kind of judgement as to who or what I am.

Fair enough?

Old 05-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

wow, that was delayed response.... never said you were a bible thumper Nut , you lead me to believe you were by saying,"and what if I was?" and went so far as to let me know you didnt find my toy funny all because it was in "poor taste" or something but then stooped so low as to comment that I had probably worn it out by having " **** relations" with it? anyway, anyone who does hang around me will find that I call them as I see them and generally won't candy coat it and I am not changing myself to please anyone. if you want an honest opinion however, thats all I offer. if someone cant deal with me as I am they should just walk away . thats exactly what I would do, not stand there and judge you.

Quick Reply: SAND MOUNTAIN NV MEMORIAL WEEKEND BEST RACING WEEKEND OF THE YEAR! ARE YOU IN?