CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Seen me a RZR at the dunes this weekend.

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seen me a RZR at the dunes this weekend.

Here is a good Rhino/RZR side by side comparison[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Rhino vs. RZR

Old 05-21-2007, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my buddies rzr has already shipped. went out on the 17th. it might be here any day and I may see it run the hill on memorial weekend. mine is now scheduled to ship on the 6th of june. all I want is more power than the rhino had and maybe a little quieter in the cab and smoother ride over the whoops. if it will not make it up sand mountain NV in stock trim I will pull my deposit and wait for something better to come out or maybe build my own. I dont care about the four seat thing so it wouldnt be that hard to install a bed mounted busa with an independant mini rail rear end and just go 2 wheel drive. hell I could do it in a week. only hard part would be a chain adjuster.

Old 05-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

DsE, that was fuggin funny!

Greg, it sounded alot quieter than the Rhino, thats the first thing I noticed. It should have no problems going up SM stock. My Rhino goes up SMU on the valley side. But with some minor mods. You get than thing wider, and it would probably be alot of fun. Lets see, a 4" lift, with a 12" wider track.....yep now were talking!

Old 05-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my stock rhino would only make it about half way up sand mountain NV which was very frustrating. if it would have made it all the way I would still have it. I know a guy with a high compression 680kit and a pipe , intake kit and wheels and tires and his rhino wouldnt make it either. I flat wont buy one again that wont make it. thanks for the info Jed. we shall see what it does. hopefully this trip![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you know, theb razr doesnt look "that" much smaller in that retarded movie someone just posted of them. I mean , its smaller but doesnt look rediculous to me. maybe the side view of both would be different?

Old 05-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was thinking the same thing looking at them in the video. But in real life from a distance they look completely different in size..... It will be a good machine. Like you said, hopefully he will have his out there this weekend. Its hard buying things sight unseen.