CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Oh did i mention we don't even try too compete with 4-strokes we like the big mills. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2007, 01:12 AM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sandbomber

Cardiac was that your son riding the busa at SM over Mem weekend? This thread sounds like it needs high jacking anyway LOL</end quote></div>

No, he has sold that bike and just has Popeye, the GSXR NOS Banshee and a NOS KFX. He is getting into SxS's now and is working on a Turbo Long Travel Rhino. Nice hearing from you again.

Old 06-21-2007, 01:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Richard I cant find yo #

Not to hijack this thread but AZ ill put a wager down just for fun if you can make it to Dumont Saturday night around 7pm. the hill will be bright and smooth. Much competition and ill run you on all motor even though youll have the advantage. Hey this is an atv forum, we can nicely call someone out.

Quadbart sounds like a logical level headed guy and I hear he has some fast chit.

Az 5 bills will pay for your trip my homebizzle![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey cardiac how are you? I hear there was a real crazy **** at the mountain with your old conversion...lol

Old 06-21-2007, 01:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Cardiac

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: sandbomber

Cardiac was that your son riding the busa at SM over Mem weekend? This thread sounds like it needs high jacking anyway LOL</end quote></div>

No, he has sold that bike and just has Popeye, the GSXR NOS Banshee and a NOS KFX. He is getting into SxS's now and is working on a Turbo Long Travel Rhino. Nice hearing from you again.</end quote></div>

GOOD.... He was a krazy **** LOL Glad to hear from you also!!!!!

Old 06-21-2007, 09:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Richard I cant find yo #

Not to hijack this thread but AZ ill put a wager down just for fun if you can make it to Dumont Saturday night around 7pm. the hill will be bright and smooth. Much competition and ill run you on all motor even though youll have the advantage. Hey this is an atv forum, we can nicely call someone out.

Quadbart sounds like a logical level headed guy and I hear he has some fast chit.

Az 5 bills will pay for your trip my homebizzle![img][/img]</end quote></div>

5 bills i have never entered nevada that it did not cost 20Gs and while it dose sound fun we are perpairing for dome valley next week we are debuting a new build.And you know alls we have to do is plan it and they will come.Ill hit you up today i still have your #thats a record i have been threw three phones since we last talked i guess my secratary is getting better.Oh wait i know she is.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-21-2007, 11:48 AM
amd
Pro Rider

Hey Mario how is the 300' drags going? Have you done any yet? If so whats your take on 300' and running the hill?

Old 06-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

Why is that AMD? Because of Scooby? Because of me?

I read what Scooby posted and I know how the racing talk goes. There just seems to be a pattern of Gang Banging that comes from the general direction of HRT.

If you guys are satisfied with how you are dealing with Scooby, then I don't care. I have taken him on several times....but I do it by myself. I don't want a bunch of my friends jumping on someone's case because my arguments can stand on their own and secondly, 3 or 4 on one just shuts the person up. It does nothing to get to the truth of the situation and it always ends in hard feelings.

I know enough about post-race BS to know that there is a fair amount of truth in everyone's perspective.......including Scooby's.

I won't say anymore about it but you all have to admit that using the rationalization, "Well he started it!" is a pretty lame excuse for the thrashing you guys are handing out.</end quote></div>

Nut, you are sooo awesome. Your my hero. Actually, your nothing, your just a hypocrat. I suppose in your small mind, you and your boys have never "ganged" up on anyone. Especailly on the other forum. It amazes me how you can justify your actions and then blast someone else for the same thing.

So go ahead and report me to the mods like the little Nancy that you are. And follow this post up with your "lol" and keep thinking your so superior to everyone else. Your a joke, your a worthless human being, and this is the last time I will ever engage you. Your not worth my time.

Have a great day!

Old 06-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Alright Richard, Hollar me up!

AMD- Yes Glenn and I went to Primm Sand drags. We only got 2 passes and we bogged and pilot ran 2nd gear tapped the whole way. He was used to overidden banshees. BUT what I did get a feel for is that I HATE bracket racing! I really like the fact that with the wheely bar you can get your bike to hook like its on a dyno. I learned a little but I need to get to a track with consistant sand and test. The 300ft and hillshooting are a whole different animal as I always thought. But I can get the power to the ground without a wheely bar, I can REALLY get it down on some tacky deep thick mud like I was running. I just was totally overgeared and just feeling it out. I got a taste of what will prepare me better for next time.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:09 PM
Trailblazer

you have never done 300' drags yet! ???? mario??
i guess iv never been on the hill tho, lol

Quick Reply: Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th