CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Been a minute, but nothings changed

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Been a minute, but nothings changed

If HPR did go out of business, thats a change. So something changes. Care to enlighten us with your new found knowledge?

I know you can still get stuff from Jeff, slow stuff. Thats the point. Now Eric can take care of you slow people!!

I do have something to ride and race. Actually a few. Why would I go to the slow parts of the country to race. When all the fast guys live out here? That would be like Glenn going back to Gilbert to race...why, no one there to give any competetion. He can get all he needs hours from home. It would be like going to the special olympics. Even if you loose, you still get a trophy!

Old 07-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chicken.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Pro Rider

LoL!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Nope, nothing ever changes.....

Good to hear from ya Ace. Not sure when the Ninja and I are Testing and Tuning. It's pretty dang hot right now. I'm sure we'll get out before DS Days, but not much before. We'll definitely drop you a note. How's your Son? Hope he and you are better than WELL!

I know that the Ninja is chompin' but it's just too hot.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

VIC- August 18th Pismo Drag race. Can you be there? We need ya!

Old 07-12-2007, 03:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: SANDWORKS

chicken.</end quote></div>

Dude no one cares to prove anything to a simpleton like you. We know we are runnin good and we all have fun doing it. We are actually real people who really show up. You are just a keyboard jockey! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] so zip the cake hole ya browneye.

Im the type of person to go prove what we have at a BIG race like on the 18th and fscs. Not like you who races VIA keyboard from across country and your NOS button is on your mouse. But then again it gets you closer to the fast guys even if your argueing w/them. LOL

Old 07-12-2007, 10:28 AM
Trailblazer

LOL, now that is funny!!
mario you dont even leave your front yard! lol
you race the races that are in your back yard and thats all iv seen, PLUS you dont even RIDE your own BIKE!
and you guys are taking over all the forums! lol
and our races are just getting started over here! lol
you guys kill me!
ill tell ya what im going tomarrow to bfd races, ill be racing against an all mighty 815 hpr bike. ill let ya know how my stock bore does. ill post his times and mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

Cool, let us know.

By the way, how many real owners race there equipment? Almost none. Except for the poor guys in every sport. Once people start taking it serious, they want the best. If that includes them great, if not, they find someone else. So whats your point?

What is a bfd race?

Old 07-12-2007, 11:13 AM
Trailblazer

BFD is a track next to kansas city, kansas.
NOW NOTICE: the track seems to be 2-3 tenths slower than planet sand. lol so no making fun of times. the 815 times last was a 5.2. bbiii's 200lb yfz went 4.9. and i think crazypainter's 720 went 5.6. so we dont know whats going on. there im being nice and not an a$$. lol

Old 07-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Shmee/Sandworks,

Although I applaud your effort, you have played this game before. You used to say that you beat every HPR bike you ever raced. That is in the forum archive.

This is chapter 2 of that same play book......only now it is an HPR815. You know full well that that 815 motor in your bike would be so much faster than what you have, it would blow your mind.

I am not going to fall for this little setup and no one should give you a second thought regarding your account of some HPR815 and its times.

Ron

Quick Reply: Been a minute, but nothings changed