CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Been a minute, but nothings changed

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been a minute, but nothings changed

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

Shmee/Sandworks,

Although I applaud your effort, you have played this game before. You used to say that you beat every HPR bike you ever raced. That is in the forum archive.

This is chapter 2 of that same play book......only now it is an HPR815. You know full well that that 815 motor in your bike would be so much faster than what you have, it would blow your mind.

I am not going to fall for this little setup and no one should give you a second thought regarding your account of some HPR815 and its times.

Ron</end quote></div>

BTW, we all know what "BFD" stands for....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2007, 04:16 PM
amd
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

Cool, let us know.

By the way, how many real owners race there equipment? Almost none. Except for the poor guys in every sport. Once people start taking it serious, they want the best. If that includes them great, if not, they find someone else. So whats your point?

What is a bfd race?</end quote></div>

BFD stands for Buzz Faught Drag Racing. Its a sand/dirt drag strip out side Kansas City, with guard beams, 60' timers, et, trap speed. One of the best sand drag strips in the country as far as I am concerned. But like I have stated before, My concerns mean nothing....lol!!!

Old 07-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was just "funnin" him about the BFD. I hear that place has a good reputation.....

Old 07-12-2007, 04:21 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Shmee/Sandworks,

Although I applaud your effort, you have played this game before. You used to say that you beat every HPR bike you ever raced. That is in the forum archive.

This is chapter 2 of that same play book......only now it is an HPR815. You know full well that that 815 motor in your bike would be so much faster than what you have, it would blow your mind.

I am not going to fall for this little setup and no one should give you a second thought regarding your account of some HPR815 and its times.

Ron</end quote></div>

I know of the HPR815 that is being talked about. The owner gets on this site, or used to. I dont blame him if he doesn't anymore, but anyway He is a stand up guy. I have talked to him at BFD before. He is in it to have fun he doesn't get into who is faster and all that crap. He just races. I have made a few passes with him before at BFD. It was cool that two DS's were out there throwin some sand.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

AMD - What about your buddy, Sandworks? Does he get into the "who is faster crap" ? lol

Lighten up a tad. Sandworks came in here nipping at heels. I think he will survive a little reciprocation. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cool. I have personally never ran a 300' track...ever. I used to run 500 footers all the time, but that was sled drags. I know what people say is fast, but like you said, its all in relation to the track. I dont think you can compare any time from one track to another. When I dragged sleds. It was just a matter of how wet the grass was, or if I started in a rut, or whatever to change the times. Never was one track the same as the other. Nor do I perosnally care if you beat another bike or not. The only thing I would care is if you beat it, and everthing was not equal, and you bashed it. Otherwise, its just good old racin'.

We are looking at going to the drags KBR and Hansen Performance are puting on in Idaho on the 21st. We are going to take my brothers duner to run. That will be the first time either of us have ran the 300'. I just hope he dont flip it over, lol!

Any pointers from you flat draggers on making his machine run? It's a stock bore, full duner. But its the same engine I have in mine. I have seen our comp, and in no way think we will win. But hope to be close.

Old 07-12-2007, 08:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LOL, What a joke of a response SHMEE/Sandworks. My backyard is all the immediate surrounding states. I would never wast my time racing a JOKE "KID" like you. Even some of your associates you call friends refer to you as a "kid"

No one cares about your old tecknology. People actually want to have HP discussions. and talk shop. Shouve never been able to have a normal conversation because you are just simple minded.

Obviously we all think your a puke so why dont you go play on another thread. You are not wanted and we dont care about you and your heavy POS stockbore.LMAO

Old 07-12-2007, 09:09 PM
amd
Pro Rider

AMD - What about your buddy, Sandworks? Does he get into the "who is faster crap" ? lol

Lighten up a tad. Sandworks came in here nipping at heels. I think he will survive a little reciprocation. [img][/img] [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Who is this DSNUT? I see he posts alot, but I just don't get who he is......

Old 07-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

lol sandworks is shmee, You GOTTA know that bro.

Old 07-12-2007, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer

lol, thank you mario " bollzilla or annihilaters" calling me a kid makes me feel good! lol
you guys can name call and tell us how awesome your stuff is but it dont matter one bit.
because you have proved nothing with your bike.
LMFAO! oh you guys are great!!

Quick Reply: Been a minute, but nothings changed