CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

Thanks for remembering me sst I also have some brothers with me, we have 2 trailers totalso if we dont fit in the group its not a big deal but we will bring some good stuff for the potluck I hope you guys dont mind a few Yamys [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]in the group.
Im looking forward to a good dune ride with you all, we also have some video cam. to get some good racing on tape.
Duneme the Rapy that my bud got from you will be one of the Yamys and it dosent look the same its much wider.

Old 08-23-2007, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

a good dune ride sounds good to me too. some of these guys have never been to sand mountain or have been there and didnt know how to enjoy the place. we need to do some good "follow the leader type "aggressive rides all around the place stopping at some of the sites and show these out of towners how fun SMN can be. I'm breaking in a new motor on the busa and want to do it gently and will probably be on my little 700 raptor some of the time too.

Old 08-23-2007, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had a nice group ride going at the 2005 DS Days. Probably 20-25 DS's in the group. Everyone took turns playing follow the leader.....

There should be a pretty strong moon as well making for some nice night rides. Nothing like hitting the backside of the hill with no lights on and still being able to see like its the middle of the day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-23-2007, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

is anyone going to be bringing a new ds450 to ds days? that would be intersting to watch

Old 08-24-2007, 01:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

A little something to get you in the mood!

Helmet Cam Video of Group Ride from DS Day's 2005

Spoke with the local Can-Am dealer's Wife tonight (same kids Soccer team). She said the 450 is AWESOME!!! I doubt they will be out by next week though. The just got back from the Dealer Show.

Anyone hear from Gary? Haven't seen him for a couple years now. Hope he can make it too!

Old 08-24-2007, 12:43 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

WOW! Just pulled up the 10 day for Fallon, that is like late November weather for around here. Can't wait to get butt nekkid and ride in some o' dat fine 55 degree nighttime temperature. Gonna be moons everywhere. Think I'm kidding just wait till BigRay leads us on one of his outstanding rides...

Sorry about leaving anyone off of the list I mentioned. Just winging it with my old detiorating memory. So rumor has it that Nate will be making the trip, seems he had up and disappeared. Hope to see him there. And aliens must have abducted Blackhawk. I see Scott (Sandaholic) lurking from time to time but no post in recent memory. Allot of guys from a few years ago seem to have vanished, Al Vegas650, Darrin BajaX04, Larry Eaglecollector, Carlton cloftis, I could go on and on, but then I'd have to go take a nap so I'll leave it at that. Guess interest change and life goes on....

Old 08-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

I do hope everyone that had anything to do with the DS does show up. I'd like to suggest that those that dont have a DS now, or that dont even have a quad now, shouldnt feel left out. Im not taking my quad, Im just showing up for the Pot Luck (now I have to think of what to bring -- any suggestions?) and the fun late Saturday night talk. So I think everyone should feel invited.

Old 08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

Does anybody else hear crickets in here???

Old 08-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

3 more days for me ! and the bad part is that I have all 3 of those days off. so Im just tinkering with stuff. hooked up a set of nathan air chime locomotive horns to a 3 gallon 200psi fire extinguisher. thats a rush. installed police car strobe lights in the headlights and tail lights of my new RZR. working on a water mister set up to go under my bus roll out awning now. LOL

Old 08-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice vid Duneme. Thats always fun the see again. I did see JMAC in that vid..........birds chirping, silence...........JMAC, where the heck are ya......?

Gary did say he was going to make it about a month ago. I sure hope he still is planning on it.

And I also agree with Marky. Anyone who wants to come and hang, should. But the new guys gotta bring the BEER!!!!

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?