CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

Nope. I figured my trailer is big enough to just about wrap around back to the front......sort of got my own circle going on.....bahahahaha!!! Heck yes brotha, we gotcha covered.

However, it seems that I have yet to make a Ds days that I have not gotten stuck..............so where ever I get stuck, since its more than likely going to happen, thats camp, lmao!!

And thanks for the fix Cynick...........do you think a couple grab bags of cheetos will suffice?</end quote></div>

No worries Jed. Once that happens, I will have a Ford their to get you out when you are ready to leave...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2007, 12:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Ya know we found a great spot by the first bathroom, it'll be far enough away that those of us with little ones will get some rest and won't have to worry about all the traffic all nite long.

Viper, the Cheetos will do, my boy's love em and will probably have em sniffed out in no time. Saturday nite sounds like the nite, and thanks in advance to all that contribute.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would worry more about our camp all night.......I heard that DuneMe character is a party animal!!

Anyone heard from 2big? I knows its his busy season, but wtf? Scott, you and Ted need to throw in together and get your butts out there!

Old 08-21-2007, 01:42 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I agree completely come on Scott are ya comin? PLEASE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

By the way my kids can sleep through alot so I am not to worried but I don't want to get stuck so I will be on the other side of the circle from your camper.

Old 08-21-2007, 09:46 AM
Pro Rider

ROTFLMAO!!!! It is contagious, lol!!

Old 08-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider

just 7 more days for me! and I'm ready to go out he gate right now!

Old 08-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

oh , and the weather now shows thursday as having only 7mph wind during the day and 4mph at night. sounds like a good campfire night to me so far.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Big Ray 800

[img][/img] Need some directions 0ff of 395? is there any water up there? neerest beer depot? where we going to camp? [img][/img]</end quote></div>

Take 395 into Carson City and take 50 East to Fallon. In downtown Fallon you can get water at the Chevron on the right side of the highway. There is also water and a dump station at the Fallon fairgrounds. Go right at the Jack-in-the Box and about a mile out of town on the right is the fairgrounds. Plenty of grocery stores in town for beer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Camp will be somewhere between the first and second bathrooms. Most likely closer to the first one...I will be in Thursday afternoon with a grey 2500HD pulling a WW Superlite. Potluck should be Saturday night. See ya there...

Old 08-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

Jed,

Are you going through Fallon first, or are you coming in from the east another way?

Old 08-21-2007, 07:34 PM
Pro Rider

Gosh I dont know. I will check the map. I want to drop in where I did last time, and not go through Fallon. But, I dont think I can make it there and back on one tank of fuel. So I might end up going into Fallon on the way there.........

How come?

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?