CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

Last I talked with Nate, he was looking to hook a ride with us. Last I talked with Matt, we both were going to drive, to make sure we could fit everyone. I hope he still plans on coming.

Depending on who all goes, I might bring the Rhino too, but if not will just have the bikes. Jeremey keeps talking he's going to put the smack down on all the big bores.......I told him there was some pretty quick ones, but he just smiled. Said something to the effect of, "is Mario coming with his slow pig, I need to show him his mistake of building a big bore". I had to go on and tell him that Mario had set it up pretty good, but he just rolled his eyes and made a jerking effect with his hand...........So Mario, you coming or what?

How's about Ted, Scott, BILL!!! I KNOW YOUR ON NOW MAN!!!, Keith, maybe Keiths friend.....lol, Nut, Scott(Sandaholic), Chris, Dragon and his boys, JMAC!, AZSAND and your boys, and everone else I cant think of. You all coming?

Gary, as always, glad to hear your coming and supporting as always. I want some more of your patatoes!

Old 07-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just heard that the BLM closed like 30% of the riding area down. Is there any truth to that??? If that is the case, I probably won't be there. What's the dealio...... Something about a butterfly....

Anyone have the news on that. It maybe old, I'm not sure.

Old 07-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] Working on the DS but thats nothing new, should have her done by the weekend. Talked to ace today looks like were going I may have room for someone to ride with us will know more in a week live in the LA area

Old 07-31-2007, 10:49 PM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] check out sand mountain navada dune guide they have a article posted on the closure the main dune are open a dry lake bed and some trails are closed please hug your butterfly today

Old 07-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

No new closures. Mountain is open and the same old trails out back that have been closed are still closed.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The butterfly ended up not getting put on the endangered list so most of it is open and all good for the riding. was up there in June and had a pretty good time. Can't wait to see everyone. Are we still gonna have a potluck or is that gonna be out?

Old 07-31-2007, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Lol, who cares Big D? Its not that big to begin with, were going for all the HOT CHICKS!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

ah.... would you be bringing those? Hope you are not talking about Matt!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a plan guys. I'll be up there with a couple of guys. You've met one of them before. Bill is his name, he's the guy with the Ranger and a couple of LTZ's. He's got a Rampage 5vr. pulled by a dark great Cummins.

Old 08-01-2007, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

Ive never seen a dark GREAT Cummins....what do they look like, lmao!!! It will be good to see him again.

Dont count Matt out. He looks great in a coctail dress! lol

Old 08-01-2007, 01:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Thanks for the dial in Big MIZZLE!!!

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?