CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] never been there, planning on getting there friday am.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Big Ray 800

[img][/img] never been there, planning on getting there friday am.</end quote></div>

Ray, you got that puppy running hard again. Be good seeing you and Vic again.

And Tracy and Seth, it has been too long. Look forward to seeing the two of you again also...Glad to hear you all are coming!!!

Old 08-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Big Ray 800

[img][/img] never been there, planning on getting there friday am.</end quote></div>

Huh? What? Thanks for keeping me in the loop! I thought we were going to get there Wednesday evening!?!? Looks like we'll be playing some phone tag.

Who's been there before from SoCal that can give us a good estimate on travel time to Fallon from down here? Seems like it would be shorter than last years trip to Utah.

Old 08-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider

Well boys and girls, I'm out. I wont be able to make the trip this year. I will instead be taking the family to Coral Pink two weeks later. Sorry for the late notice. Have a great time and be safe!!!!

Old 08-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

Last I talked with Nate, he was looking to hook a ride with us. Last I talked with Matt, we both were going to drive, to make sure we could fit everyone. I hope he still plans on coming.

Depending on who all goes, I might bring the Rhino too, but if not will just have the bikes. Jeremey keeps talking he's going to put the smack down on all the big bores.......I told him there was some pretty quick ones, but he just smiled. Said something to the effect of, "is Mario coming with his slow pig, I need to show him his mistake of building a big bore". I had to go on and tell him that Mario had set it up pretty good, but he just rolled his eyes and made a jerking effect with his hand...........So Mario, you coming or what?

How's about Ted, Scott, BILL!!! I KNOW YOUR ON NOW MAN!!!, Keith, maybe Keiths friend.....lol, Nut, Scott(Sandaholic), Chris, Dragon and his boys, JMAC!, AZSAND and your boys, and everone else I cant think of. You all coming?

Gary, as always, glad to hear your coming and supporting as always. I want some more of your patatoes!</end quote></div>

LMAO! I'd almost forgot about Gerbilman.

Sorry guys, its a no go for me. Just got back from a blast at Dunefest and I think its the last trip for me till late fall. Got a roof to put on and get my firewood in for the winter. Going to try for a St. A's trip late sept early oct maybe. You guys have a blast!

Old 08-08-2007, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

I will be getting to the MT around 1:00pm friday[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] hope more people show if not it will be less DS's than East coast DS Days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2007, 03:03 AM
Pro Rider

Alright, it now looks like I may be bring the trailer over after all. Crash is planning on coming over after his DJ gig and will get there Sunday morning, and we will stay until Monday. I am unsure if I will get there Friday or early Sat. I would love it it someone could save me a spot in the circle....

Pipe, I can't wait to see yours run. She should really haul ****. I need to do some work on mine, I think I blew the head gasket and am pressurizing the radiator... I also seem to have a float issue in the carb bowl. She was running awesome the last trip out, then all of a sudden started draining the bowl under heavy load..... I should have her up and running strong enough to take out some yammys and such....

Old 08-11-2007, 03:33 AM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

The spot isent a problem Brent. It will be nice getting to ride[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] with Crash I herd hes the fun brother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-11-2007, 03:40 AM
Pro Rider

You know that may actually be true..... I am sure if you get him drunk enough.......

Old 08-11-2007, 03:43 AM
Pro Rider

Thats what Mario said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?