CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

But Jeffinrivercity is the proud owner of King of the hill once again. </end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO, Jed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We were sitting around and I got bored so i started talking a little smack with Rodney and one thing lead to another. Before you knew it, the table was out and we were going at it! LMAO

He won the 20 bucks but he earned every penny of it. That was huge fun that had us rolling afterwards! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Big D (Dennis) took the proceeds of the bet and distributed it to Cy and Nick's Toy fund! What a classy guy!

Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650VIPER

But Jeffinrivercity is the proud owner of King of the hill once again. </end quote></div>

[img][/img]</end quote></div>

I hear it is For Sale too!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Truck is fixed!

Injector Harness for #3 injector. Sounds like it is common for the #2 and the #7 injector for the lly Duramax.

Now I just gotta go GET the truck-n-trailer!!!

Amazing how something so simple can create so much trouble.

Jed, hope you get your issue figured out on your truck. Picking on eachother for what truck is best is all fun and games but, getting stuck on the side of the road is nothing to laugh at. My bud and I took it as good as we could but, it still made a 10+ hour trip out of a 4.5 hour trip. Picking the truck-n-trailer up this weekend will add about another 6 hours to that. All part of life I guess.

Old 09-04-2007, 08:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

WHOW TRACY.............
Good job and you got yourshelf a nice ride their CONGRATS........ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thank you. I am very pleased.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We missed ya. Maybe next time you can make it.

Mark I am glad your truck is fixed.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

You know I would really lke to give Jed and Marky both a bad time about those Dodges and GMs not working right but I can not say much. I hooked my Ford up to the trailer and only made it 80 miles or so and had to unhook and put it behind Big Ds truck because mine was overheating. This must not have been the weekend for trucks to run good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, no it wasnt. Its that dang Nevada heat I think,lol!!

But you have all the right to still laugh at me. Atleast next year, I know I am not going to get stuck!! what a loser.....poke fun at the stuck guy!! lmao!!

I think I might be having a turbo go out. Probably something to do with sustained 25,000lbs + pulls at 1500 degrees or better...........
She builds boost fine while cold, or while I am in and out of the throttle, but after some sustained pulls, even on flats, but mostly up hills, she falls off a good ten pounds or so. Once that happens the truck keeps fueling, she gets hot, she loses even more boost, next think I know, its like i'm driving a Ford or Chevy.........rotflmao!!!!

Rodney, thanks AGAIN for the tow. I think I need a supscription to you guys towing service!lol

Old 09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It was Mark that had the GM issues not Marky [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jed - did you get stuck. . . . (again)??? What kind of EGT's are you running??? I've got the Edge set to de-fuel at 1350. My engine did get warm on the way to the Mt. A known issue for the GM's.

What do you do. . . . Take the Cummins / Allison / Ford Front End and put them all together and you have a sweet truck. They all have issues.

Old 09-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

We may have gotten stuck but maybe it is a good thing we have a 460. No issues at all except suckin down the gas but thanks to Ray we didn't have to pay out quite as much. Thanks again Ray. Thanks for pullin us out Jed I am sure glad a Ford could return the favor for us.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?