CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Are we going to DS Days?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are we going to DS Days?

Just wanted to check in with folks to see if everyone - yes that means you, is going to DS Days. I believe that it's in Sand Mountain, NV. Then again, I don't post much anymore. Anyone have the skinny on this year's TREK?

I was planning on it with a friend, but not sure if anyone or my old Pals will be there or not.

Check in if you don't mind.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

This is my next planned trip.

I'll have my Raptor there so you guys can sand-blast by grill. May have to talk you guys into a dune trip.

Anyone with a RZR or Mini-Rail showing up? I'm thinking I'll need to be in it all weekend to keep up with you guys.

Old 07-31-2007, 12:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh he!! no, if both of you guys are going I am out!! Bad influence you are! (in my best Yoda voice!)

There should be a goodd group of us Utah boys heading down. Of course I will be riding the Wr. But I would take anyone up on the dune ride. Mark, do you think the Ds's can keep up with our Yammy's............bahahaha, just kidding ladies!

Old 07-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Range Rover

I will be there on Sat night -monday

Old 07-31-2007, 12:52 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

Im going friday to sunday, I just got my 730 back from the preacher should be fun for a dunner.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

We will be there. May have some other friends coming with us but we will be there.

Old 07-31-2007, 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Boomer84

I will be there on Sat night -monday</end quote></div>

You gonna have that new 450 by then?

I may have to talk you into letting me take it for a spin!

Old 07-31-2007, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider

I hope to be hitching a ride with Jed and his crew and be down Thursday Night- Sunday or Monday, looking forward to seeing everyone and doing some good riding and racing!

Old 07-31-2007, 06:10 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

New job's a hassle and the kids with the flu but it'll be sure nice riding with you...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Don't think Casey is going to make it (football), but I'm pretty sure BigRay800 and myself will be there. Gotta figure out who's riding with who, my toyhauler search is winding down.

Has anybody heard fron Nate and his crew in the past year??? SLC650 where are you?

Old 07-31-2007, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

I'm really struggling to get the beast up and running. Was hoping to get all of my Test and Tuning done that weekend, bring it back home and strip if for powder coating. Just running out of time. I'll be there either way, but was hoping to have a little fun with my project.

Note to SELF: Get Curtis' number and begin the on-slaught of calls concerning wiring.

Catch that "Major"?

Also, while I'm at it... I need a stock thumb throttle. I'd switch it out for a Billet Moose in new condition if you throw me an additonal 35.

Need it to complete the monster!!!!

Jed, your crew coming up? We'll have the rhino, the DSXR (hopefully) and possibly a Ranger. Hope to see you guys soon.

Quick Reply: Are we going to DS Days?