CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS 07 TURN OUT

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 11:24 PM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS 07 TURN OUT

[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img] had a good time thanks to everyone who showed up lets do it up again next year. if your headed to glamis anytime some I'll be glad to give the 50 cent tour[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2007, 02:12 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Great to rekindle some old friendships and to meet some of the old salts who've been on the forum for quite some time. Wish I hadn't felt like such *** the first night there but when you're little pencil neck is holding up your 12 pound gourd of a head for five hours underneath a truck stranded in literally the middle of nowhere, well the muscles get a little tense and the head gets to pounding unbearably. Sounded like our normal great time around the campfire though. Taking 24 hours for a 10 hour trip wasn't my idea of a great way to start out the trip but hanging with this awesome group of guys and Tracey way more than made up for it. Even with the riding being a little scarce.

Met some really great folks for the first time, Marky, Ted, Scott, finally got to have some conversation with Curtis, and then the usual crowd of fine folks I had already met, just a helluva time had by all. Wish Mario, Big Mike, 2Big, and some of the other West Coast DSers could've shared in the revelry but there will be other times.

Glamis and Dumont season will be hitting full swing here in a month or so. If you're going please post. If you haven't had the experience of one of Big Rays treks out through Glamis then you're missing out. We will do our best to meet up with anyone that is venturing out to either of these places as we make umpteen trips to both each year.

Saw what looked to be a nice set of dunes on the way back home that are waiting to be tried out by some DS's. Who knows what about Armagosa? Looked to be bigger than Dumont, kind of like the system at Little Sahara, Utah. I'm game!

Old 09-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

The Armagosa Dunes you saw are a small version of Utah. Dumont has way more riding, although Armagosa is closer to civilization, Annihilator would know more about them he's been there quite a few times.

Old 09-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

It was nice meeting all you guys and Tracy, I hope to meet up with you all more than once a year and do some dune rides< its hard to get in much duning when its Hotter than a 2 peckerd ruster in a hen yard.[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Congrads on the new bike Tracy! I will send you that recipe on a PM soon. And tell Nick im going to the gym so he needs to be ready[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] We are trying to make the Oct.27th trip if the nocked up wife is still in good shape she will be at 8months on that date so she will be about my size after that dinner we all had on sat.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-05-2007, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Great seeing all of you.. !! Wish we could have riden more but it was just too hot!! Next DS days has got to be in a cooler place or different time of the year??!!??!

My best too all and keep in touch Bud

Old 09-06-2007, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

I really a a great time got in a lot of good laughs. can't wait til next year. It is always nice to be able to put a face with the avatar...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You all are the most generous group of people I have had the pleasure of associating with!
Thanks again T

Old 09-06-2007, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

Replied in the other thread but I will say it again here..great group of people to hang out with look forward to the next Dune trip with all ya'all.