CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS 07 TURN OUT

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS 07 TURN OUT

just got home at 3:40 pm monday afternoon after 6 days and 6 nights at the mountain and had a great time. it was good to see all you guys again and meet some new folks too! it looked like a great turnout to me and my only regret is that I didnt make a pig of myself when a mountain of tracys butterscotch brownies were placed in front of me and I was told to take all I wanted! those things are awsome. whats this about nut selling his r1 rappy to seth and tracy? I must have missed that. looks like a real nice bike though. anyway , hope everyone had half as much fun as I did this trip. I put just over 200 miles on my RZR this trip alone by the way!

Old 09-03-2007, 10:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Yep I got a new bike so my Preddy is up for sale. Can't wait to dune it when I go to Utah in October. Got a little seat time at the hill and boy does that thing fly.

I still brought home some brownies you should have gotten some before you left. Good to see everyone again. Can't wait till next year.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Wow!!! Tracy. . . Did Ron get you guys drunk and make the deal! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I know you loved the ride but, wasn't expecting that! Cool!!!

Dang. . . didn't know those Brownies were infamous. . . I was stuffed but, would have taken one back to camp for later! Now were gonna have to meet up at Winnemuca Dunes and have you bring some!!!

For those that didn't go and get to meet Tracy, we sat down and before I knew it she was talking about carbs and all kind of other stuff. Seth, you better keep an eye on her. . . a Woman talking about Engine stuff with the guys. . . that's trouble!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Nate - I did try one of those ribs. . . EXCELLENT!!!

Sorry I didn't get to talk to you all more but, it was great seeing everyone.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Hey everyone..It was wonderful to see everybody out there. I wish I could have made it for the whole trip. Seth and Tracy it was great seeing you and talking hope you enjoy that new bike. Ron thanks for the challange arm wrestling, you really made me work for the victory..We will have to rematch next time. Bud thanks agian for the drink last night that helped cool things off. Vic, Ray always good to see you and hear the stories. Again wish I could have made it for the whole thing. Although I do have to say, I made it through this trip with out wrecking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll be around more.. Look forward to next time.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Nope I usually don't drink and if I do not much. But I rode it and that was all it took.

It was great to meet everyone and I am so glad we made it. St. A's is gonna be great next year. Hope everyone can make it.

Crash it was great to see you and your family again. It will be good to see you around more often too.

By the way Mark we are goin to Winnemucca the weekend before Halloween so you let me know. And that goes for anyone who wants to go. It will be a blast. Hopefully we don't get any snow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Wow, yet another great trip. It was a blast seeing everyone, and we did have some very deep and informational campfire conversations..... Of course there was the round of salty nut sacks... Jed you and Matt have really got to get yourselves under control some day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Tracy and Seth that was some good dealing you all did there. You have been saying that after Seth's bike yours was next, just that non of us expected it to be in the form of a Raptor..... Now you have gone from a Predator to a Raptor... I see some kind of trend going on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Curtis and Marky, it was a great time. Glad we could figure out a nice way to make a newbies trip and keep everyone running strong [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nate, it was good seeing you again, although we missed out on a drunkin' cruise in the Rhino this time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Brice (sp) it was good meeting you.

Chuck, always a pleasure. The caps and knives are very cool, and Crash and I reallyh appriciate it. I am really going to have to make a race with ya sometime. I think that would be a blast.

Ted, it was good seeing you again also. We had not seen you since our day trip to DS Days in 05.

Bud, those Gxxrs are sweet. Thanks so much for letting me try that baby of yours on for size.... She really rips hard. I gotta tell you, I am still smilling ear to ear from that. some fun times to be sure.

Vic and Ray it was great as always. always great to split some pie with you all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Jimbo, it was great meeting you also. I will tell you that I know some horrible Military guys, however you and Vic are awesome proof to the contrary. I really hope that carb issue turns out alright for you.

Brian, you and your boys are always great to see. I appriciate you leaving those tires for me to try out, however it would seem my bike is having some larger issues right now. Hope you all got home safe.

And Ron I am glad you made the trip. I was very surprised to see you when I pulled up. Great conversations, arm wrestling matches, and chill time. we will see you at the coast again soon...

It was a great trip. Crash's DS loaned a pipe and hose clamp to a couple of bikes so they may run in its stead. However his crappy looking Banshee was holding its own on the hill. Very nice. I finally got my dad's bike running really good. After all of my screw ups putting that one together it was good to see. (Erbe, it was no fault of yours, but I was not able to runs those cams. Will call you tomorrow morning and I will explain...) My bike however is giving me nothing but issues for the last couple of months, and the big hills there really applified those problems. I will get her worked out though and get it all right soon enough. This trip was a blast, and I really had a good time sitting around and talking to everyone... And we cannot wait to go to DS Days 08 at St A's.... It will be another great time with everyone. Later all!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 10:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Whew, got back late last night, made it without incident, it was a great trip. Vic's tranny line held up, can't say the same for his sewer dump hose though.

I'm so glad I made the trip, even after the 24 hours it took Vic and I to get there, it was all worth it.

Didn't ride as much as I would have liked, but meeting all of you guys and Tracy made it so worthwhile, what a great bunch of people.

Looking forward to seeing some of you again at Glamis on Thanksgiving, and Dumont on Superbowl weekend.

Carb updates to come..................

Thanks everyone for a great weekend......................

Old 09-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dragon - Did you say "salty nut sacks"? lol

I had a good time. The hospitality was amazing. Jed let me mooch breakfasts off their camp. Tracy picked me up a few tomatos and bananas and gave me free access to their cooler and fridge! Thanks a whole heap MON! lol

The sleeping arrangements was another thing. Jed was a capital guy and offered me a bed but the only available bed had way too much Matt in it! lol Matt is a good guy and wouldn't have complained but i didn't want to drop in and make him share a bed............not to mention I was afraid he might throw a leg over me! lol J/K Matt! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Long story short, Big Ray gave me a bed and a shower. What a great guy. He is about my age but boy can he still party!

It was a pleasure to spend time with each of you that made it. i felt right at home at every camp......especially Brent, Rodney and Big D! I consider the three of you to be close friends of mine. Pass that on Dennis for me, will you.

Old 09-04-2007, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

Dragon - Did you say "salty nut sacks"? lol

I had a good time. The hospitality was amazing. Jed let me mooch breakfasts off their camp. Tracy picked me up a few tomatos and bananas and gave me free access to their cooler and fridge! Thanks a whole heap MON! lol

The sleeping arrangements was another thing. Jed was a capital guy and offered me a bed but the only available bed had way too much Matt in it! lol Matt is a good guy and wouldn't have complained but i didn't want to drop in and make him share a bed............not to mention I was afraid he might throw a leg over me! lol J/K Matt! [img][/img]

Long story short, Big Ray gave me a bed and a shower. What a great guy. He is about my age but boy can he still party!

It was a pleasure to spend time with each of you that made it. i felt right at home at every camp......especially Brent, Rodney and Big D! I consider the three of you to be close friends of mine. Pass that on Dennis for me, will you.</end quote></div>

ROTFLMAO!!! What are you saying? Matts not hot enough for you? Oh, ok, I see how it is.......huh, just when you thought you knew a guy, lmao!!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Range Rover
Has a DS 800 Turbo Nitrous EFI money eating monster!

[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img] had a good time thanks to everyone who showed up lets do it up again next year. if your headed to glamis anytime some I'll be glad to give the 50 cent tour[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS DAYS 07 TURN OUT