CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Scam part2

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2007, 01:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scam part2

That guy is a liar and a cheat. It was a nice try but I bet he doesn't even have the money to give.

He will get his in this life or the next.......

Can you say, "My Name Is Earl"? lol

Old 09-15-2007, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

I hear you on that one. The lastemail I got he got a little nasty and said If I kept harrassing him I would be living under my ATV watching him sell my house for pennies on the dollar. Man Im sooo scared the guy just lies and lies. First he said he was transfering it to his acct and later in the conversation he said my paypal address was laying on the counter beside where he computer was before the break in. The other thing I caught was he would only email me at night and always say he would check on things at work. So I know he has a computer at home. He just lies and lies but isnt very good at it. Im going to have my lawyer send him a letter on Monday unless a miracle happens and the money shows in my paypal acct. Its probably a good thing he is so far away because I really want to see him face to face. Jerk

Old 09-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

hey meaner i missed the deleted topic what was or is the guy doing or not doing for you, or did he buy something.

Old 09-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Default Scam part2

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrMeaner

The lastemail I got he got a little nasty and said If I kept harrassing him I would be living under my ATV watching him sell my house for pennies on the dollar.</end quote></div>

Well let me get this right: Meaner YOU are trying to re-coop money for a BAD DEAL and useing all the best means at your disposal (sounds like your doing the right thing)

NOW this guy doesn't want to perform or send YOU the money back and he's sending you replys to back off or he'll come and do bodily harm and destroy your home.

WOW this guy has something wrong inside him...........[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

Yea in a short and sweet explanation I bought a custom paint job on ebay and paid for it in Jan. He put me off over and over telling me he was out of the paint and it was on back order, then the plastic is lost and I have to buy you more, Then my guy quit, then he was on leave from the marines blah blah blah. Finally he sent it to me and it looked like it was painted with silver spray paint. I finally got a hold of him and he said the paint wouldnt work and he was sending me the money back. Now he says hes sent 2 money orders lost in the mail, 2 Western Unions lost and finally he is going to paypal it. Then that day he tell me his shop got broken into. Now he says Im harrassing him. Dude I just want my money back bottom line. Hes a crook

Old 09-15-2007, 08:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Default Scam part2

Tell me smoothguy is this a friend issue.Is that what your in need of. Or is this a cry for help in which case you still need a friend.Or is this just a case of a loser needing a swift KICk in the azz as to which you still should consider the man stepping forward to give you such a friend.SO MY FRIEND GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR AZZ AND MOVE ON NOTHING TO SEE HERE.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] FOR YOU ANYWAY"S. Good luck MrMeaner.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Hope my buddy "NUTBOY" is helping you.LOL.

Old 09-15-2007, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

I dont know what to think because he called me this morning and apoligized for getting short with me and said that he had just sent the money to my acct. That was about 10am and its now almost 9pm and nothing. Why would he call? Maybe it takes a while but Im still not getting my hopes up. Ill let you know tomorrow if it shows

Old 09-15-2007, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Scam part2

It sounds like a pretty good cat and mouse game. Good luck to you Tim.

Old 09-17-2007, 12:56 AM
Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

This guy continues to amaze and confuse me. He calls for some reason and tells me he is sending me paypal yesterday and its Sundaynight and still no paypal. Why?

Old 09-17-2007, 06:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Scam part2

Tim - The guy sent this e-mail when I followed up yesterday.......

"Yes, I sent him his refund Via Pay Pal and we are good to go I called him
Sat mourning to let him know I had sent it."

It might take a few days for it to show up. On the other hand, this guy might be Al Gore and couldn't tell the truth if he wanted to. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Scam part2